Oakand at MT Juliet

2priceless

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McAdoo, Coffee, Murray, Fletcher (OHS D-Line) against 74, 57, 59, it really doesnt matter (MJ's O-Line). I have seen both teams play and MJ's little weak offensive line stands no chance against the Patriots superior D-Line. That quarterback will be running for his life. Most games are won in the trenches and this one will be dominated by OHS. MJ (especially O-Line) get ready.
You'd better hope he's(QB) not running because when he does take off he is scoring TDs.

McAdoo, Coffee, Murray, Fletcher (OHS D-Line) against 74, 57, 59, it really doesnt matter (MJ's O-Line). I have seen both teams play and MJ's little weak offensive line stands no chance against the Patriots superior D-Line. That quarterback will be running for his life. Most games are won in the trenches and this one will be dominated by OHS. MJ (especially O-Line) get ready.
You'd better hope he's(QB) not running because when he does take off he is scoring TDs.

Hard to run with no blocking from your O-Line. They don't stand a chance.

Can someone give me some directions from Hobson Pike off Murfreesboro Rd?

Stay on Mt. Juliet Rd. North past I-40, go about 3-4 miles until you come to the old Mt. Juliet High school on your right side. Turn right at the light before the old high school which will take you into a neighborhood called Woodland Place. Just stay on that road all the way through the neighborhood and that will come out at a small bridge, go across the bridge and you will see the new high school from that point.

Hard to run with no blocking from your O-Line. They don't stand a chance.

I am quite impressed with your defense but is does have a weeknesses that can be exploited. It is up to our young men to execute it and if they do MJ will score. If your coaches can get your young men to adjust to it in time, then, maybe you will be able to stop our offense. If not MJ could very well pull off the upset.

I still dont understand this as a first rd match up but it happens i guess. Ive heard a lot on here about Oaklands D and with that Dline and there stats im impressed. But at the same time ive seen the bears play twice this year an was impressed with thier offense. If the Bears D keeps the score low I think Gurchiek finds a way to win this one.

I agree with 57. I think MJ will score some points even though Oakland's d is really good. Pressuring Gurcheck may be the last thing you want to do. As good a passer as he is, he scared me more with his feet. Beech got pressure on him a lot, but only sacked him once as I recall. When he was flushed, it was nearly always positive for MJ. I don't know anything about Oakland's o, but my guess is both teams will put up some points.

Oakland 24

MJ 28

Go Bears!

I still dont understand this as a first rd match up but it happens i guess. Ive heard a lot on here about Oaklands D and with that Dline and there stats im impressed. But at the same time ive seen the bears play twice this year an was impressed with thier offense. If the Bears D keeps the score low I think Gurchiek finds a way to win this one.

Who did MJ play in those two games that you watched?

I cannot really forsee this game being of the high scoring variety. 17-10, 14-10, something of that nature sounds about right to me. To the person that referred to the Riverdale game, yes they did move it pretty well, and yet still only came away with 10 points in regulation.

The key to beating Oakland's defense is a well balanced. If you are one dimensional or if Oakland can make you one dimensional, teams usually do not fare well against Oakland. I can easily see this game going either way, but I think this is where Oakland's brutual schedule starts paying dividends. If for no other reason, I like the Z Plan just for the mere fact that this will not be a familiar opponent in round 1.

Who did MJ play in those two games that you watched?

Since I know where you are going with this one I will ask you this. Could you not at least figured one of the 2 out?