Lookout Valley @ Gordonsville. (in the jungle)

TimeToPlay58

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt we play lookout valley in the playoffs in 2002 or 03?my son played them one of those years.if i recall,didnt we play them then,in the first rd.,then in the second rd.,cooper basin?i remember lookout valley then being real small then.i believe they were rebuilding their program.

we played them in 02 in the first round. It was our Senior year and we played South Pitt the next week, then Boyd the week after. Talked to your son earlier today, was hoping to get up there and visit with him while he was in town, but probably not going to happen. I'm sure I'll go visit him when he moves back to the A

Hey Croz....just beat LookoutValley and then go to MTCS and show them why they shouldn't been there in the 2nd week. We (FCS) played them the first game of the season and was up by 30 with time left on the clock in the 1st qtr. All you have to do is hit them boys and they cough it up. After we hit them a few times none of them wanted the ball........And I know yall have some hard knockers on Defense.....

Go Gmen...........

21-0 after the first quarter; 27-3 at halftime; 47-3 final. FCS way better than MTCS but it appears they were better than Gordonsville as well (42-6 final).

Go Get Em, Coach Moose! I know you are probably holed up in that fieldhouse right now examining the game film from every single angle. :thumb:

Best of luck to you and your boys, and congrats to you on a winning season. How great to see us both in the playoffs. Now take it all the way!

He has a plan and next year, the Tigers could have a very special year.

didnt we play lookout valley in the playoffs in 2002 or 03?my son played them one of those years.if i recall,didnt we play them then,in the first rd.,then in the second rd.,cooper basin?i remember lookout valley then being real small then.i believe they were rebuilding their program.

we played them in 02 in the first round. It was our Senior year and we played South Pitt the next week, then Boyd the week after. Talked to your son earlier today, was hoping to get up there and visit with him while he was in town, but probably not going to happen. I'm sure I'll go visit him when he moves back to the A

hey mr c....how r u?i think he will be glad when he moves back to atlanta.pittsburgh was okay for him.u should c him.hes lost about 30 lbs.tall and slim.r u going to any of the games next wk?