Alcoa host Tyner - 1st round play-off game

BCsportsfan

I do not think that Tyner will beat Alcoa but I will give you my perspective since they have alot of coverage over here in our area.....Tyner is a battle tested team...I think they started off the season 0-4 or something like like but the teams they played during that stretch was Ooltewah, Mcallie, Baylor, and I can not remember the other one....Travis Jones is their playmaker and their quarter back and he can scoot :thumb: One thing about Tyner is that they are very physical and have always had some big ole D linemen...They love to try and run the ball down peoples throat...

Alcoa-41

Tyner-20

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I want to know is how is this game fair to ether team? Tyner gets 2nd in a very hard region and only lost to red bank bye 10 and gets Alcoa 1st round? :thumb: but then the best team in the state (Alcoa) gets a team like Tyner 1st round? yes I see Alcoa winning this game but I would say this will be Alcoa hardest game till the state championship game this new playoff system is not fair at all. I have to go with Alcoa 28 Tyner 6

As an Alcoa fan, of course I am pulling for the Tornados.

Fiftyish: I realize that you aren't an Alcoa alum, but could you please use the official spelling of Tornadoes? I know that you are a huge supporter of the football program, and I really appreciate you & your husband's support of the football program.