Cumberland Gap VS Elizabethton

Lawman1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it may be safe to go ahead and comment on this one unless those idiots at t$$aa decide to change things up again. Unfortunately, CG is decimated with injuries. They've played their tails off this year and are fortunate to be 5-5. Elizabethton is obviously a good team. If CG had their full compliment of players, they may could hang for awhile. But probably not this year. I'm sure they'll give their best effort, just probably wont be enough.

The cyclones are pretty healthy and are playing good football so they will be ready.Shawn said losing taylor hodge hurts but the players steping in his position's are ready.Go betsy

Well, CG is anything but healthy right now. I looked out there on Friday and saw kids all over the place playing out of position!! But, that's why they play the game...anything can happen, especially in hs football. In the end though, i feel that all the injuries and the youth will be one of the big differences. I would feel a whole lot better with the whole cast playing! Good luck CG, give'em heck on friday! You guys have busted your butts all year and have fought til the end. Keep on gettin after 'em! :thumb:

The cyclones are pretty healthy and are playing good football so they will be ready.Shawn said losing taylor hodge hurts but the players steping in his position's are ready.Go betsy

Well, CG is anything but healthy right now. I looked out there on Friday and saw kids all over the place playing out of position!! But, that's why they play the game...anything can happen, especially in hs football. In the end though, i feel that all the injuries and the youth will be one of the big differences. I would feel a whole lot better with the whole cast playing! Good luck CG, give'em heck on friday! You guys have busted your butts all year and have fought til the end. Keep on gettin after 'em! :thumb:

A daunting task for sure, but any team on any given night! Remember CAK in 04 I think it was, a bottom seed that made it to the SHIP! Good luck Panthers, from the Eagles. :thumb: