Springfield- Henry Co... Same District

Impartial

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I just misread this post and I hope you did not use stats from a west creek game to tell how much your team has improved.

Good luck Henry. Look to see you matched up with NW in round two!

I wouldnt underestimate Springfield if I was HC, which I do not believe they will, but it will be a better game than the 1st time. Just curious, did the team you support beat Springfield?

I hope I just misread this post and I hope you did not use stats from a west creek game to tell how much your team has improved.

I wouldnt underestimate Springfield if I was HC, which I do not believe they will, but it will be a better game than the 1st time. Just curious, did the team you support beat Springfield?

Thanks for the concern....we've been here before...it's the playoffs...therefore we don't "underestimate" anyone or you get to stay home the following week!..but again...thanks for the wisdom!

Thanks for the concern....we've been here before...it's the playoffs...therefore we don't "underestimate" anyone or you get to stay home the following week!..but again...thanks for the wisdom!

Just wanted to bold a certain part of my 1st post just incase you missed it..... :popcorneater:

Playoff Time Again! Awww Yeah! I am glad that the Patriots get to stay at home throughout the playoffs. Patriot stadium is one of the nicest in the state and has plenty of parking, no standing in the mud, & lots of room for tailgaiting and partying right outside the gate on the practice field. I think the team is ready for the run at the title. I hope all is well with Skylar. It's hard to see anyone go out with an injury, but especially a kid in his senior year that has meant so much to the team. We are praying for a speedy recovery for you Skylar! Now lets go Patriots and bring that gold ball home to Henry County! :roflol:

:ph34r: In my opinion there's not a good team in middle Tn. I'm not sure there is a good one in class 5. The TSSAA has watered the football state tournament down so much that it's not much of a contest to even be state champs. But, that's another story altogether. :) But, yes, HC will roll through the playoffs and yes the Clarksville area is TERRIBLE in football. Memphis will present a more competitive game, but HC has owned them the last few years. And with the TSSAA giving HC home field throughout the playoffs, HC will finally play for the "watered down" :thumb: championship!

:thumb: In my opinion there's not a good team in middle Tn. I'm not sure there is a good one in class 5. The TSSAA has watered the football state tournament down so much that it's not much of a contest to even be state champs. But, that's another story altogether. :thumb: But, yes, HC will roll through the playoffs and yes the Clarksville area is TERRIBLE in football. Memphis will present a more competitive game, but HC has owned them the last few years. And with the TSSAA giving HC home field throughout the playoffs, HC will finally play for the "watered down" :lol: championship!

You must be the annoying guy with the horn at all away games... Don't be so sure about Clarksville area football...isn't that the location of your 1 in the L column? :lol:

:lol: In my opinion there's not a good team in middle Tn. I'm not sure there is a good one in class 5. The TSSAA has watered the football state tournament down so much that it's not much of a contest to even be state champs. But, that's another story altogether. :thumb: But, yes, HC will roll through the playoffs and yes the Clarksville area is TERRIBLE in football. Memphis will present a more competitive game, but HC has owned them the last few years. And with the TSSAA giving HC home field throughout the playoffs, HC will finally play for the "watered down" :lol: championship!

Agree with you. HC will be the only team left from ten AAA after Friday night. They are the odds on favorite to go to Cookeville from this side of the state and if they don't then they really should be concerned because after the TSSAA sends us back to the old system they won't get the comfort of playing in Clarksville every Friday night. HC is a very good football team. I saw them last year and they are will coached. However, Clarksville football is a joke and after Friday night that will be confirmed. The TSSAA is doing the best that it can to make money and let someone else win a championship. What will they do next? Go to seven classifications :thumb:

:thumb: Yes, we did loose to Clarksville. I'm not wanting to make excuses, but with our quarterback sidelined with an injury they jumped out to a lead. In desperation to maintain a spotless record, he was reinserted and on 1 leg almost pulled out the win. :thumb: But yes, it was our only loss and it was to a very bad Clarksville team. :thumb:

:P Yes, we did loose to Clarksville. I'm not wanting to make excuses, but with our quarterback sidelined with an injury they jumped out to a lead. In desperation to maintain a spotless record, he was reinserted and on 1 leg almost pulled out the win. :thumb: But yes, it was our only loss and it was to a very bad Clarksville team. :thumb:

Although HC ends up with the Ws (and that's what counts doesn't it?)...seems like the Pats have had some dismal first half ballgames....not the strong HC teams of past.

I look for the Yellow Jackets to be ready Friday. Good luck to Kelly and the boys. (I feel sure the Pats actual team will be ready and not looking beyond the game to the next week like some of the fans :thumb: ). On any given Friday night, any given team can win.