Tennessee High hosts Seymour in the Castle

v_i_k_i_n_g

ThankYou.....for your humble estimation of how the Eagles stack up against the Castle Dwellers. Who do you think you are......? Austin Powers! Groov-y Baby! Your assessment of of the Eagles Defense isn't very accurate......or groov-y! First, your o-line won't neutralize the effectiveness of Smith simply by double teaming him because he has too many run stuffers behind him. Second, I'm certain the Eagles are more than eager for a couple of collisions with the fullback.....I'd bet on the Eagles #44 on that one though. Question: If Watson takes on the majority of the collisions with your fullback, I would think your Tailback is going to get hammered by the LB Corps of the Eagles, don't you? I have no doubt the Eagles have a healthy respect for the #1 seed, but if the Eagles find their Groove......they will have more moves than Stella! :blink:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ThankYou.....for your humble estimation of how the Eagles stack up against the Castle Dwellers. Who do you think you are......? Austin Powers! Groov-y Baby! Your assessment of of the Eagles Defense isn't very accurate......or groov-y! First, your o-line won't neutralize the effectiveness of Smith simply by double teaming him because he has too many run stuffers behind him. Second, I'm certain the Eagles are more than eager for a couple of collisions with the fullback.....I'd bet on the Eagles #44 on that one though. Question: If Watson takes on the majority of the collisions with your fullback, I would think your Tailback is going to get hammered by the LB Corps of the Eagles, don't you? I have no doubt the Eagles have a healthy respect for the #1 seed, but if the Eagles find their Groove......they will have more moves than Stella! :?:

Well, one things for sure...........we fixin' to find out! I'm also sure you guys are more than eager.........I'm also sure you really don't know what you're getting ready to face........but then again, neither do we. That's why the game is played. I'm betting on my VIKINGS to put on a show for you guys. Have a safe trip and GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Oh No Show for me.....as I said, Seymour is not a team I normally get to see as much as I would like, but they definitely represent themselves well between the lines. I hope they pull off an upset and I think they will be forced to execute at a high level because of how good their opponent is, but it would surprise me if they were intimidated by much. Tennessee High is the favorite, no doubt, but so was Sevier Co. (2 touchdown favorite) and they almost got their hats handed to them. :blink: Good Luck to both teams and if Tennessee High wins....it will be expected by almost everyone. So I can see the Eagles rolling the dice in this one.

We have the utmost respect for your boys..I think we learned 2 years ago DON,T UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE..when it comes play-off time ,because there is no next week.

Big 8 champs and NO#1 in the state rankings are great ..but now.. this week they don,t mean squat.

We start a new season with new opponents and some old ones and every body is even at 0-0. And with that being said..we have faced 2 defenses in Boone and Greeneville that are very similar in style and aggressiveness to Seymour . Seymour's D maybe a little better, but not much if any at all , but there(Greeneville and DB). O was MUCH better IMO And we all know how that turned out. Blitz if you will ..heck send the house...your gonna make a few plays and were gotta bust a few we have been blitzed all year..but remember one thing we can and will air it out for we are NOT 1 dimensional . Oh something that has not been talked about..We got a pretty good defense too. :thumb:

After all it don,t make a hill of beans what we think or say on here it all up to the kids and coaches to get it done on both sides. Good luck guys and have a safe trip up..may the best team win. :thumb:

i see the key to this game is if seymour can capitalize on turnovers and turn them into td;s and not all field goals. seymours defense is good d-line is always good. at anytime there 3 d-linemen may b blocked by 4 or even 5 offensive linemen they have very quick first steps and u have to beath them mentally and beat them to there first step

Seymour is better than their 4-6 record...much improved since the early part of the season...had games with Sevier County, Jeff County, and Morristown West that they weren't decided until late in the fouth quarter or overtime. They are very good on defense, and that keeps them in games. They aren't highly productive on offense, but they've become efficient.

Tennessee High should certainly be favored, but Seymour is dangerous.

Little Buddy......shout at the wind, but be heard! There are many doors, but only some open. If presented with an obstacle, kick the dang thing in......! You'll be surprised who follows you through the opening! Underdog, underachieving, under the weather, under my arm pits.........what "new' crutch are you going to lean on. I ain't there, but then again.....I am. Round up your group of "wild things"....and storm the Castle.

Uncle Kazzy :thumb:

PS And You Too Blake! :thumb: