Sunbright vs. Cloudland 11/6 @ Cloudland

utvolzfan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this game and Murphy does not think these teams are real good teams. They both have some big ole boys that will be able to knock a hole in the defense so the runners can run through the holes but they are not real fast boys. This game will be one by which team does the best job of knocking a hole for the runners to run through. Whichever runners run the best in the middle will win this game. Let me ask you a question. Do the coaches on these teams make the boys lift weights? They should be lifting alot of weights this week so they will be strong for the game on Friday. The team that has lifted the most will be stronger and probably win the game. You think im joking because im not. The team with the biggest and strongest boys will win this game. Let me ask you another question. How does a team that only won 3 games get to play at home? I dont think they should get to play at home if they are not a good team. I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and this Sunbright team got beat by Whitwell. I have seen Whitwell play and they aint no good. You think im joking about that but im not. They are a real bad team that has real bad players on the team and those real bad boys beat Sunbright so Sunbright must have some real real bad players if they lost to Whitwell. Let me ask you another question. Why dont that coach at Sunbright try more trick plays. They should do that trick play where a receiver gets the ball from the QB and then throws it across the field to another player and then that player throws it back across the field to the first receiver and then that first receiver throws it down the middle of the field to the QB that has run right down the middle. The team that can knock the most holes for the runners to run through will win this game. Those runners should run hard up the middle. The team that runs up the middle the best will win the game. I garuntee you that.

Okay, shocker, rec time is over. Time to go back to your padded cell now. Later the doctor will come by to give you, ole tiger and footballer your medication. Now, don't be trying to get out of your straight jacket anymore and IF,IF you're good maybe you three can earn some more computer time after dinner! Now remember ONLY IF YOU'RE GOOD...................................

What are the "puppies" doing tonight? Oh, probably reflecting on last week's victory over SUNBRIGHT, cutting out the newspaper's clippings on that big victory over SUNBRIGHT, and probably just wondering where ol footbaler is and thinking that the reason he's so quiet these days is because he's still eating his words about those "warts" and such. By the way, I hope that's not a LONG ride back for the tigers tonight, but you never know......................

What are the "puppies" doing tonight? Oh, probably reflecting on last week's victory over SUNBRIGHT, cutting out the newspaper's clippings on that big victory over SUNBRIGHT, and probably just wondering where ol footbaler is and thinking that the reason he's so quiet these days is because he's still eating his words about those "warts" and such.

That's what I'd be doing to since we know it will be a long time before that happens again...better savor it now!!

At least we're making the ride tonight. I'm fixing to head out the door as I type. Can't wait to see Sunbright move on to the next round.

Well you & I must be going to different games, because I'm going to go see the sun get put behind the clouds.

On a serious note: all have a safe trip up & back & hope neither team gets any injuries.

GO HIGHLANDERS!!!!!!!!