Page @ Creek Wood

tripleoption21

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL MY MY, HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN.......WAS THINKING THE REDHAWKS MIGHT MAKE SOME NOISE IN PLAYOFFS......MAN WAS I EVER WRONG......SOUNDS LIKE THEY LEFT THEIR FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT IN CAMDEN,TENNESSEE AND THAT IS ZIP CODE 38320.........ANYHOW IT WAS A SHORT PLAYOFF ......MAYBE NEXT YEAR WILL BE BETTER....AND FOR THE WINNER WHICH IS PAGE,GOODLUCK REST OF THE WAY.....SOUNDS LIKE YAWL WON A SQUEAKER, BY THE SCORE .....COULD HAVE WENT EITHER WAY...HOW IS THE SPRING SPORTS @ CREEKWOOD?????????

Bullgod69..were you at Milan tonight ?? :hungry::thumb:

You must be drunk dude.....this is a Page/CW thread.

Your team got put out of its misery tonight....say goodnight and start BB practice.

not drunk..I do know you didnt support your team tonight by attending their game..must have seen DL ??

WELL MY MY, HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN.......WAS THINKING THE REDHAWKS MIGHT MAKE SOME NOISE IN PLAYOFFS......MAN WAS I EVER WRONG......SOUNDS LIKE THEY LEFT THEIR FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT IN CAMDEN,TENNESSEE AND THAT IS ZIP CODE 38320.........ANYHOW IT WAS A SHORT PLAYOFF ......MAYBE NEXT YEAR WILL BE BETTER....AND FOR THE WINNER WHICH IS PAGE,GOODLUCK REST OF THE WAY.....SOUNDS LIKE YAWL WON A SQUEAKER, BY THE SCORE .....COULD HAVE WENT EITHER WAY...HOW IS THE SPRING SPORTS @ CREEKWOOD?????????

A true sign of class for the Fred J. Page Patriots. Great job squatlow and bulldog! You continue to impress the average coachT browser with your tact and use of the "caps" on your computer.

boobie....you were right and I was wrong on the score.....BUT we will take the W.

I am very surprised this was such an offensive game but there were a lot of turnovers.

I am very proud Page came from behind and pulled out an upset victory and beat a very good team.

As far as that knucklehead who said I did not support my team by not being there. I couldn't.....for a reason called "work". When you don't get home until 6:30....it is a little tough to travel. I have no idea where that person who used caps is from and a new poster at that...the worst kind

I told you about the changes this week.....but I guess that one fell on deaf ears. There is a long story behind that change and it started with "BB" a while back for starters.

A true sign of class for the Fred J. Page Patriots. Great job squatlow and bulldog! You continue to impress the average coachT browser with your tact and use of the "caps" on your computer.

Hey genius Snuanto, tautoe, sqawlhoe whatever hie name is is a Camden fan in case you missed the zip code and the other 30 hints that he threw in

I was hoping to get a little more info on the game. Today, I heard that we had a tremendous 4th quarter. That doesn't surprise me....we typically get counted out as being wore down by bigger teams.

If we take advantage of this and want to move on...we need to have less mistakes.........the kind that slow momentum....80 + yds in penalties.....if we do better....look out.

Looked to me like too much Page RB!!!!...and passing....and oh my goodness...COACHING adjustments :thumb::thumb::lol::lol::lol: