3A Upset Predictions

No disrespect takin' govolsknox. Yes central did get their buts handed to them. But my thinkin was maybe running a different defensive scheme. But it would be an extremely hard game. Alcoa is disciplined. I have a lot of respect for Alcoa.

But first comes first, the chargers have to beat CAK which will be a hard game also.

No need to worry about us! We're just a small Christian school. :thumb: My strategy is to get everyone distracted thinking about the excellent hamburgers and bananna pudding. :roflol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect takin' govolsknox. Yes central did get their buts handed to them. But my thinkin was maybe running a different defensive scheme. But it would be an extremely hard game. Alcoa is disciplined. I have a lot of respect for Alcoa.

But first comes first, the chargers have to beat CAK which will be a hard game also.

No need to worry about us! We're just a small Christian school. :thumb: My strategy is to get everyone distracted thinking about the excellent hamburgers and bananna pudding. :roflol:

I do have to say that is pretty distracting. :thumb:

Just found out that Polk-McMinn Central Refs are in trouble for the way they called the game. They cannot ref anymore in the area.

ooooo....can't wait to hear polk fan's response to this one!

Central had 20 penalties the game the previous week and you mean to tell me they had the exact same officiating crew? PLEASE. Discipline suffers @ Central year in year out. Don't beat a dead horse. BLAME IT ON THE COACHES, THEN THE PARENTS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT. :roflol::lol:

McMinn Central over CAK, or Polk over Alcoa.

The team just lost focus when all of the flags started flying. If they were to play again, i would put my money on the chargers. I honestly think that the chargers can defeat polk if they was to get a second chance. The best part is that the chargers can have that chance assuming they both win first and second round of playoffs.

Ya'll won't get another chance at Polk this year. Surely you aren't too drunk on your blue kool-aid to think ya'll can beat Alcoa.

As a matter of fact, Central won't have a chance at Polk for what appears to be a long, long time. :roflol:

I must be swimming in blue kool-aid because i truly think the chargers can beat Alcoa and make it to the third round. Really it will be tough for either team to make it to third round.

Its not Kool-Aid, Charger is hitting the crack pipe too hard, ain't nobody beating Alcoa. Lay off the pipe til Friday! :lol:

elizabethton over alcoa in semi-finals. :roflol:

I really like Betsy and their team. They are well coached and have some very good athletes. Although one of the very best, #14, is injured and out for the rest of the season. After watching our team play both Betsy & Alcoa, I'd have to say Alcoa would have to do everything wrong and E-town everything right for an upset to happen. Betsy isn't equipped to handle the Alcoa ground game pounding that the Tornadoes deliver. Hard to describe, you just have to experience it for yourself to understand what a strong offensive line and an athletic 250lb FB does to a defense when used as a battering ram in front of 4 quality TB's. Not to mention the best overall defensive front I've seen this year. Worse yet, they're disciplined and coached extremely well. Tough combination. So, keep drinking the coolaid and repeating, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home :lol:

WESTVIEW OVER MAN. 1ST RD WESTVIEW OVER CAMDEN 2ND RD

MILAN OVER ALCOA IN THE FINALS 31-28.....MOODY KICKS GAME WINNING FG

LEAD PIPE LOCKS!!!!!

You must have been somewhere other than Martin when Camden put that pop knot on the chargers head in week 3. NO WAY DOES WESTVIEW BEAT CAMDEN. I do hope they beat Manassas cause I don't want to go to Memphis!

Don't let 1 or 2 McMinn Central fans fool you. The vast majority of us (the sane ones) realize we have a shot friday against CAK, but after that, our season is done. Alcoa already put the hurting on us two weeks ago, and we realize we're just not in the same class. That said, neither is anyone else in the state of tennessee.