Rd. 2 = Eagleville @ South Pittsburg

PiRaTe._.MiKe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pirate mike i cant spell good but if i was a 200lb center i would rather block johnathon than cody/just like to see this against some bigger schools.now that the nights are cooler/cody should be able to go both ways some/all the respect for jonathon but there is about 100lbs difference.it could be the pirates verson of mt cody.also i would love to see jonathon try linebacker some go pirates

pirate mike i cant spell good but if i was a 200lb center i would rather block johnathon than cody/just like to see this against some bigger schools.now that the nights are cooler/cody should be able to go both ways some/all the respect for jonathon but there is about 100lbs difference.it could be the pirates verson of mt cody.also i would love to see jonathon try linebacker some go pirates

So Pepsi, aka warriorfan2009, you had rather move the best lineman off the D line?? :roflolk: Blevins is small, but he is tough to block because he is so quick. Ask Boyd and Marion if they had rather block blevins or warlow and I think they would both say put wardlow in there...............he can't disrupt like jonathon.

So Pepsi, aka warriorfan2009, you had rather move the best lineman off the D line?? :thumb: Blevins is small, but he is tough to block because he is so quick. Ask Boyd and Marion if they had rather block blevins or warlow and I think they would both say put wardlow in there...............he can't disrupt like jonathon.

TTP, Old Pirate is a thinking yous would look good in some black and orange. Of all them Jasper folkes yous seem to be the one feller who most times is realistic. Anyhow, this new feller sounds like skillet slinger to OP, kinda misguided and confused. Fact is Cody can't go both ways else he would most likely be in ther and J.Blevins has a simple task every FryDay night.....sickem......................................

TTP, Old Pirate is a thinking yous would look good in some black and orange. Of all them Jasper folkes yous seem to be the one feller who most times is realistic. quote]

Did you really just say that?? You know, the truth prevails :thumb: i will be down at the pitt if and when Marion's run ends, supporting the pirates, but I doubt I will be wearing the orange and black, you know better than that. :thumb: