Rd. 2 = Eagleville @ South Pittsburg

PiRaTe._.MiKe

Let me ask you a question. Are those SP coaches teaching those boys how to do a side body block? A side body block is a real good block to use on the other team when one of our boys are trying to block them and knock a hole for our runners to run through. If Grider is not making the boys do side body blocks in that line then we are not going to be as good as we could be.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played both of these teams and this one is going to get real ugly. Unfortunately for Eagleville I'm expecting SP to leave their starters in for at least 3 full quarters no matter what the score is. Since they've been off a while the Coach is going to wavt to get the timing back that you can only work on during a game. Bad news for the Eagles. Consulation for them is they did make the second round and will be put out by the likely State Champs.

We played both of these teams and this one is going to get real ugly. Unfortunately for Eagleville I'm expecting SP to leave their starters in for at least 3 full quarters no matter what the score is. Since they've been off a while the Coach is going to wavt to get the timing back that you can only work on during a game. Bad news for the Eagles. Consulation for them is they did make the second round and will be put out by the likely State Champs.

I am telling everyone...sp is not that good!they will make it to state bc they do not play a single good team until that state game, this game will be closer than the experts think

I am telling everyone...sp is not that good!they will make it to state bc they do not play a single good team until that state game, this game will be closer than the experts think

SP is that good. Guess we'll have to wait until Friday to see who's right about this one. Since SP may be rusty, I'll pick them to win by 40 Friday night. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

You are nuts. The eagles will get creamed. Enjoy the drive down. That will be the best thing about it.

Old Pirate says the Pirates will be a little rusty after the bye week. The paper had an interesting article about Richt setting players down that commit fouls. Dad burnit......recon it would be a great time for the SP coaches to follow that lead. Sure nuff makes OP feel uneasy goin into the playoffs with so many useless penalties.

OP is a wondering what ole Roy thinks about it? Recon he has some inspirational offerings... :roflol:

All of you sp people get so tore up over these boards.yall act like they want be touched friday night. the last time i had checked they had the number 2 under the L column. i can just here eaglevilles fans warming up their vocal chords right now for their 4th qtr song to the sp faithful, it goes something like....OVERATED (clap clap clap clap clap) OVERATED (clap clap clap clap clap) :roflol:

All of you sp people get so tore up over these boards.yall act like they want be touched friday night. the last time i had checked they had the number 2 under the L column. i can just here eaglevilles fans warming up their vocal chords right now for their 4th qtr song to the sp faithful, it goes something like....OVERATED (clap clap clap clap clap) OVERATED (clap clap clap clap clap) :thumb:

please tell me your not a eagleville fan, signal and south pitt dont get along very well, but if signal beat eagleville by 20 on a crappy rainy night, south pitt with walk up and down the field.

no team cant chant overrated when they are getting blowed out, its just plain dumb.

btw those 2 Ls were to teams way way way way way way better than the other 1A teams in the state.