Rd. 2 = Eagleville @ South Pittsburg

PiRaTe._.MiKe

Has Grider been working the boys hard this week? I have been looking at my book again and this Eaglesville team has that real big Portersfield boy is 6 ft 3 inches and 330 pounds. Let me ask you Eaglesville people a question. Are the college teams looking at this boy? He is a real big ole boy that will make a good boy in college football. They can make him lift alot of weights and he will be real strong and tough too. Does anyone know if Grider has been making the boys work on the side body block this week? If the team can do a side body block then they will be able to knock a hole beside that big ole boy. I think the only way we can block a boy this big is to do the side body block on him. I hope the good pass catchers we have will be catching good on Friday. SP has some real good pass catchers and they better do good for us on Friday. This game will be a hard game to start with. Let me tell you something. Those Eaglesville boys will be tough and hard when they come down here. A real hard boy is always tough to beat. Im afraid these boys will not be scared and they will come at us real hard for this game. You think im joking but im not. These boys are big and strong and lift alot of weights over at that school. I hope Grider has made our boys lift alot of weights this week so they will be good and strong on Friday for the game.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tideman let me ask you a question. Does that coach at Polk county make those boys lift alot of weights up there. They look real strong and big. I think they are real good boys up there at Polk. Does that coach ever think about doing that Patriots offense like Tom Brady does? That is a real good offense and it might be good for him to use it sometime. He is a real good coach and makes those boys strong and good over at Polk county.

I am through and through a Polk fan...I was just stating that anyone has the chance to beat sp at anytime i seen alot of weaknesses that night we played

I know I should not waste my time....BUT evidently you don't know anything about championship football. A good team got up off the mat after your polk county boys put it to them the first half of the ballgame and just about came back in a quarter. I would dare say if Polk had been down by 28 at halftime they would have never had a chance....Polk is still too slow and won't make it past the second round. Good luck against Loudon...you will need it. Just be glad you don't have to face the Pirates again this year....it would not be like the last game.

One more thing....how can you be overrated when you are #1 in 1A and played the #3 team in 3A. I dare say that the Polk SlowCats would never play a top five ranked opponent 2 classifications above them and have any chance of winning....put that in your pipe and smoke it!

1994 Pirate you are wrong. Those Polk boys were big and strong this year. They have alot of big ole boys that are real good at knocking a hole in the line. Those boys lift alot of weights too. That coach over there must make those boys lift alot of weights during the year. They are big and strong and good boys. You think Im joking because I am not. They are real big and strong boys that Polk County has. Those Polk County boys can beat alot of bigger teams. They are a pretty good team and they are big and strong too. I garuntee you that these boys are real strong and might be stronger than anyone those SP boys played. I called Murphy the other day and we were talking about alot of these games. Murphy will tell you the same thing. These boys are big and strong boys that are pretty fast too. I garuntee you that these boys will be real good and hard to beat this week.

Roy Dilliard. It is Eagleville, not Eaglesville. To answer your question about James Porterfield, he is a big youngun. He plays on the defensive line. He is not the most athletic thing, however he does an decent job. It would surprise me if he is attracting interest from any colleges.

It is a gross understatement to say that EHS is an overwhelming underdog in this game. This team making the second round of the playoffs is a wonderful achievement. Being an Eagleville graduate and supporter I wish them the best of luck Friday night. If they are to make this game even remotely competitive they will have to play nearly perfect ball, get some help from South Pitt, and get every conceivable break one can imagine. I know that statement is not very optimistic, however one has to be realistic. I hope they go down there play hard, play loose, and have fun.

I look forward to the trip. South Pitt has a tremendous tradition and I have heard the atmosphere for game nights is really special. Good luck Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy Dilliard. It is Eagleville, not Eaglesville. To answer your question about James Porterfield, he is a big youngun. He plays on the defensive line. He is not the most athletic thing, however he does an decent job. It would surprise me if he is attracting interest from any colleges.

It is a gross understatement to say that EHS is an overwhelming underdog in this game. This team making the second round of the playoffs is a wonderful achievement. Being an Eagleville graduate and supporter I wish them the best of luck Friday night. If they are to make this game even remotely competitive they will have to play nearly perfect ball, get some help from South Pitt, and get every conceivable break one can imagine. I know that statement is not very optimistic, however one has to be realistic. I hope they go down there play hard, play loose, and have fun.

I look forward to the trip. South Pitt has a tremendous tradition and I have heard the atmosphere for game nights is really special. Good luck Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the PITT Eagle...you are right, the atmosphere will be electric...have a safe trip. Is the town getting behind the Eagles??? Will yall bring a decent crowd??

Welcome to the PITT Eagle...you are right, the atmosphere will be electric...have a safe trip. Is the town getting behind the Eagles??? Will yall bring a decent crowd??

Eagleville generally travels well for road trips. Since it is an easy drive and good weather is forecast I'm sure we will bring a decent crowd. I don't live in Eagleville anymore, however my niece and nephew attend school there and tell me everyone is pretty excited.