Rd. 2 = Eagleville @ South Pittsburg

PiRaTe._.MiKe

Good job tonight boys....Came out a little sluggish with the kickoff being recovered by eagleville but after we stopped them and scored we got it going...I am glad coach grider did not show to much tonight...he did not need to anyways...#68 welcome back to playing time you did good tonight....Lets get ready for Gordonsville or whoever next week...Like I said focus on your selves boys.....not other teams.....And play with Pride and Intensity!!!!!

And I have to throw this in....When Eaglevilles players were trash talking our #15 I like what he did...Instead of talking back he just pointed at the scoreboard...Way to keep your composure....That is a classy championship move :hungry:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what, that #6 and #24 are quick for Eagleville.... but after getting knocked down so much in the first half, they couldn't do too much. I want to guess and say Eagleville had only a few first downs. If those wide receivers for them could have caught 3 wide open passes it "may" have made a difference early on. Great job by Terrell our QB... excellent reads, and precision passing. #54 Jonathan Blevins... here this name, see this name... all-state candidate in my book.

I tell you what, that #6 and #24 are quick for Eagleville.... but after getting knocked down so much in the first half, they couldn't do too much. I want to guess and say Eagleville had only a few first downs. If those wide receivers for them could have caught 3 wide open passes it "may" have made a difference early on. Great job by Terrell our QB... excellent reads, and precision passing. #54 Jonathan Blevins... here this name, see this name... all-state candidate in my book.

Congrats to South Pittsburg. They are very impressive. Speed everywhere, obviously a very well coached and disciplined team. Good luck against Gordonsville.

I am proud of the effort EHS gave. The kids played hard and did not quit. South Pitt was just way too much.

Congrats to South Pittsburg. They are very impressive. Speed everywhere, obviously a very well coached and disciplined team. Good luck against Gordonsville.

I am proud of the effort EHS gave. The kids played hard and did not quit. South Pitt was just way too much.

A lot of teams we have played have quit after getting hit hard and down several TD's but the Eagleville kids kept fighting until the end. Your 2 backs ran very hard all night. They are 2 of the hardest running backs we have faced all year. It was also obvious that Eagleville is a well coached team...they did things right. They can be proud of their performance even though the score was pretty lop sided. When we play all 4 quarters like we played last night not many teams can hang with us

1st, Congrats to both teams for making it to round two. Old Pirate sends a big congrats to the Pirates for an improved focus that resulted in far less misques. OP can't remember a catchable pass not caught and few penalties with very few missed tackles. Again................theys work to do..git busy and git re-focused this week. :roflol: