Rd. 2 = Eagleville @ South Pittsburg

PiRaTe._.MiKe

hey tide pride how many championships does polk have? yea u beat us i give u that but that will be the highlight of your season bc theres no way in heck u will beat alcoa! so sit back enjoy the playoffs and pray that your team doesnt have to play alcoa or u will find out how weak your team is! u guys r having a great season no doubt but win a championship and then come talk to me until then your just ol polk county good every now and again! see ya!

early prediction pirates 42 eagleville 14 :lol: upset of the week marion upsets boyd lol jk :hungry:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just going to wait until next week to jump back in the Pirate convos, but I gotta give props to TR for being a Mr. Football nominee!!! Best of luck to him and to the rest of the Pir..... ah nevermind, y'all don't need it. Hope to see you playing G'ville next week!!! :hungry:

JiJuan is up for linemen in Mr. football....congrats to him as well :lol:

My bad P! I did mean to include him. He's #90, right?

I was just going to wait until next week to jump back in the Pirate convos, but I gotta give props to TR for being a Mr. Football nominee!!! Best of luck to him and to the rest of the Pir..... ah nevermind, y'all don't need it. Hope to see you playing G'ville next week!!! :hungry:

JiJuan is up for linemen in Mr. football....congrats to him as well :lol:

My bad P! I did mean to include him. He's #90, right?

Yea Jijuan is 90...I look for him to be more of a factor in the playoffs than he was in the regular seson...kid with his size and strength is hard to bring down

Sp will be in for a game this week!!Just watch and see!Eagleville will come out hungry like my Polk boys were and they will make Sp battle all the way til the fourth quarter.After seeing our game we playedagainst ya'll the pirates are not so "mighty" at all.In fact I think they are "Mighty Weak" until proven otherwise by a gold ball.However, they have to make it to the championship game first or else it will be another one of those "underacheiving" years. :hungry:

B) Bold Words little man :lol: Guess your expecting the Eagles to set up a sneak attack on the pirates B)

Sp will be in for a game this week!!Just watch and see!Eagleville will come out hungry like my Polk boys were and they will make Sp battle all the way til the fourth quarter.After seeing our game we playedagainst ya'll the pirates are not so "mighty" at all.In fact I think they are "Mighty Weak" until proven otherwise by a gold ball.However, they have to make it to the championship game first or else it will be another one of those "underacheiving" years. :hungry:

B) Bold Words little man :lol: Guess your expecting the Eagles to set up a sneak attack on the pirates B)

We'll see how good Polk Co. is next week.....that is if they get by Loudon.

hey tide pride how many championships does polk have? yea u beat us i give u that but that will be the highlight of your season bc theres no way in heck u will beat alcoa! so sit back enjoy the playoffs and pray that your team doesnt have to play alcoa or u will find out how weak your team is! u guys r having a great season no doubt but win a championship and then come talk to me until then your just ol polk county good every now and again! see ya!

early prediction pirates 42 eagleville 14 :thumb: upset of the week marion upsets boyd lol jk :roflolk:

When the lights come on Friday night, it might just be lights out for SP. They WILL get out physicaled by eagleville. The pirates may walk away with the win, but they will be very sore the next morning! :thumb: You can take that to the bank and lock it up in the vault Spfan

early prediction pirates 42 eagleville 14 :roflolk: upset of the week marion upsets boyd lol jk :thumb:

When the lights come on Friday night, it might just be lights out for SP. They WILL get out physicaled by eagleville. The pirates may walk away with the win, but they will be very sore the next morning! :P You can take that to the bank and lock it up in the vault Spfan

Lord? Please Forgive This Misguided Individual. And Lord Please Let South Pitt Have Some Mercy On The Team He Hails From. :thumb:

Sp will be in for a game this week!!Just watch and see!Eagleville will come out hungry like my Polk boys were and they will make Sp battle all the way til the fourth quarter.After seeing our game we playedagainst ya'll the pirates are not so "mighty" at all.In fact I think they are "Mighty Weak" until proven otherwise by a gold ball.However, they have to make it to the championship game first or else it will be another one of those "underacheiving" years. :roflolk:

ah really now hmmm why did we put 28 points up in more or less the 4th quarter??? yea polk beat us but we was not playing our pirate football until we came alive in the 4th and wow there goes 28 up on the board but oh well alcola is just a waiting sorry good luck though on the ride home it will be a sad one

Let me ask you people a question. Is Grider making the boys lift alot of weights this week? He better be making those boys lift weights to make them strong for the playoffs. We dont get no second chance in the playoffs. It is do or die and if we lift alot of weights we will not die I can garuntee you that. Grider needs to make those boys lift weights this week to be real strong and pumped up on Friday for the games. Eaglesville is going to be a team that has a bunch of big ole boys that we need to beat. I hope our boys are real fast for this game. Let me ask you a question. Did the team take the week off last week? Someone told me that they did not see them practicing on Friday. I thought Grider would have the boys out there on the field getting ready for these playoffs. It is do or do and we dont get no second chance so we have to be ready. Let me ask you another question. Does anyone know what kind of pregame speech Grider will give the team this week. He should give these boys a good one because this team will be big and strong boys. I just hope that he is making the boys lift plenty of weights this week and run plenty of 50 yard or 100 yard dashes to make them be in shape for the game. I garuntee you that lifting alot of weights this week will help our boys win the game. We have to be ready for this team. It is the playoffs now and we only get one chance to win the game. If we lose then they season will be over and it will be sad for me and the boys. The boys better work real hard this week so they dont get beat in this game. I hope that Robinson boy has a good game for us this week. He is a good player that plays good and is a good boy.

Let me ask you people a question. Is Grider making the boys lift alot of weights this week? He better be making those boys lift weights to make them strong for the playoffs. We dont get no second chance in the playoffs. It is do or die and if we lift alot of weights we will not die I can garuntee you that. Grider needs to make those boys lift weights this week to be real strong and pumped up on Friday for the games. Eaglesville is going to be a team that has a bunch of big ole boys that we need to beat. I hope our boys are real fast for this game. Let me ask you a question. Did the team take the week off last week? Someone told me that they did not see them practicing on Friday. I thought Grider would have the boys out there on the field getting ready for these playoffs. It is do or do and we dont get no second chance so we have to be ready. Let me ask you another question. Does anyone know what kind of pregame speech Grider will give the team this week. He should give these boys a good one because this team will be big and strong boys. I just hope that he is making the boys lift plenty of weights this week and run plenty of 50 yard or 100 yard dashes to make them be in shape for the game. I garuntee you that lifting alot of weights this week will help our boys win the game. We have to be ready for this team. It is the playoffs now and we only get one chance to win the game. If we lose then they season will be over and it will be sad for me and the boys. The boys better work real hard this week so they dont get beat in this game. I hope that Robinson boy has a good game for us this week. He is a good player that plays good and is a good boy.

It better be a good one!Everyone has seen what sp plays like when they come out flat.be prepared to hit Friday night boys think the eagle want them and our hungry for their second playoff win.As for Alcoa, well it is what it is to be the man you have to beat the man :roflolk: