WHH @ TROUSDALE...Doomsday Part 1

slimshady

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38-16 final. Coach Creasy put the cheerleaders in at 38-3. :thumb: WHH had about 6-7 personal fouls. :thumb: Took the Jackets about a quarter to get back up to game speed, after being off for a week. WHH are the dirtiest bunch of losers i ever saw. At one point they had a player come off the bench and make a tackle...WTF!!!

I was at the game shady I thought the jackets played as well as any team could. I didnt see a play that a player tacklin another player I prolly wasnt payin but good game tc and good luck next week

38-16 final. Coach Creasy put the cheerleaders in at 38-3. :thumb: WHH had about 6-7 personal fouls. :thumb: Took the Jackets about a quarter to get back up to game speed, after being off for a week. WHH are the dirtiest bunch of losers i ever saw. At one point they had a player come off the bench and make a tackle...WTF!!!

WHH has some good looking athletes, and a huge line. Have to say this is the most undisciplined team

I've witnessed in quite a while. Way too many personal fouls. The first, a face mask penalty, is

gonna happen now & then, the rest, just dirty play. Once WHH started falling behind, they just lost

their composure. Cost them big time.

Ben Stadter, our kicker even made a tackle on kickoff. Man was he estatic! Thought he was gonna

float of the field. LOL

Jackets took care of business, kept their cool, showed some class, & cruised home.

Great job guys, all around. :thumb:

Now get ready for those pesky FCS boys.

38-16 final. Coach Creasy put the cheerleaders in at 38-3. :) WHH had about 6-7 personal fouls. :evil: Took the Jackets about a quarter to get back up to game speed, after being off for a week. WHH are the dirtiest bunch of losers i ever saw. At one point they had a player come off the bench and make a tackle...WTF!!!

WHH has some good looking athletes, and a huge line. Have to say this is the most undisciplined team

I've witnessed in quite a while. Way too many personal fouls. The first, a face mask penalty, is

gonna happen now & then, the rest, just dirty play. Once WHH started falling behind, they just lost

their composure. Cost them big time.

Ben Stadter, our kicker even made a tackle on kickoff. Man was he estatic! Thought he was gonna

float of the field. LOL

Jackets took care of business, kept their cool, showed some class, & cruised home.

Great job guys, all around. :evil:

Now get ready for those pesky FCS boys.

Huge line but poor tacklers. Congrats to TC. Next week otta be knock down, drag out fight. Look forward to it.

38-16 final. Coach Creasy put the cheerleaders in at 38-3. :evil: WHH had about 6-7 personal fouls. :evil: Took the Jackets about a quarter to get back up to game speed, after being off for a week. WHH are the dirtiest bunch of losers i ever saw. At one point they had a player come off the bench and make a tackle...WTF!!!

I agree with you slim. Barney must have forgot to hide the keys from Otis. WHH's town drunk wouldn't stop bragging about a late hit his son put on our quarterback. I hope you sleep it off good buddy and congratulate your son on a great season in the morning.

38-16 final. Coach Creasy put the cheerleaders in at 38-3. :evil: WHH had about 6-7 personal fouls. :evil: Took the Jackets about a quarter to get back up to game speed, after being off for a week. WHH are the dirtiest bunch of losers i ever saw. At one point they had a player come off the bench and make a tackle...WTF!!!

They had a guy come off the bench and make a tackle? Good grief they really must have really came un-glued. I expected you guys to win big,but I didn't expect them to resort to playing dirty. There is no place for that in HS football....the East Robertson team is usually who resorts to this type of stuff.

Best of luck TC,I hope you guys win another gold ball.

Huge line but poor tacklers. Congrats to TC. Next week otta be knock down, drag out fight. Look forward to it.

You're dead on there, H2o. Going to be another slobber knocker! Big difference this time around, is,

last time , win or lose, you live to fight another day. This time, it's W, or go home. No news there,

of course, but the incentives have shot thru the roof. LOL.

Gonna be a busy week on both sides of the Cumberland. Game of the week in 2A....and beyond.

38-16 final. Coach Creasy put the cheerleaders in at 38-3. :) WHH had about 6-7 personal fouls. :evil: Took the Jackets about a quarter to get back up to game speed, after being off for a week. WHH are the dirtiest bunch of losers i ever saw. At one point they had a player come off the bench and make a tackle...WTF!!!

They had a guy come off the bench and make a tackle? Good grief they really must have really came un-glued. I expected you guys to win big,but I didn't expect them to resort to playing dirty. There is no place for that in HS football....the East Robertson team is usually who resorts to this type of stuff.

Have to commend you guys last year in the BCB. Played a good hard, clean game. Apparently, it

was lost on the rest of the county. Good luck the rest of the playoffs. :evil:

You're dead on there, H2o. Going to be another slobber knocker! Big difference this time around, is,

last time , win or lose, you live to fight another day. This time, it's W, or go home. No news there,

of course, but the incentives have shot thru the roof. LOL.

Gonna be a busy week on both sides of the Cumberland. Game of the week in 2A....and beyond.

FC looked awesome 2nite against a good ER team. They're gunning for ya. This is probably for the gold ball. See ya down by the creek

Yeah, ER had 2 ejected tonite. One on the last play of the game.

Yeah, ER had 2 ejected tonite. One on the last play of the game.

Sadly, I'm not surprised in the least.

Any team that resorts to playing dirty and taking cheap shots deserves a beat down. Not to high jack the thread,but you can search youtube and East Robertson and get a look at what they did to LK. It's pretty pathetic,and nothing was done about it during the game.

I'm just glad none of the players from Trousdale got injured.