Perry Co. @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Well here is my pick and score

JB 42

PC 13

yep that's how i see it if any of you pc folk's wanna meet some of the jb poster's 80% will be at the home side gate where the devil's enter the field ,,,come on over we can chat for a few before the game ,,,,you are in for a treat when the devil's enter the field varoooooooommmmmmmm :thumb::thumb:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here is my pick and score

JB 42

PC 13

yep that's how i see it if any of you pc folk's wanna meet some of the jb poster's 80% will be at the home side gate where the devil's enter the field ,,,come on over we can chat for a few before the game ,,,,you are in for a treat when the devil's enter the field varoooooooommmmmmmm :thumb::thumb:

Gas prices mean nothing in Cedar Hill. :thumb:

PC is pretty weak on defense but they can put points on the scoreboard on a pretty

regular basis..quite a few solid receivers on that squad

dont turn the ball over or they'll outscore you

they better bring there a to z game and some of their last years players to outscore the stingy defense that jb has they only allowed 61 points in 10 games :idea:

PC is pretty weak on defense but they can put points on the scoreboard on a pretty

regular basis..quite a few solid receivers on that squad

dont turn the ball over or they'll outscore you

gonna be some int's tonight and there will be blaze's on the field ,,,,WELCOME TO THE DUNGEON :lol:

I will try to get the old fire truck there to put out the fire that the devils will start going up and down the field.................................. :idea::idea: