Indy vs. Franklin round 2,part 2, let the smack talk begin

sarahpalin

congrats to both INDY and FHS way to represent WILCO....

so here we go again round 2 IHS vs FHS ( will INDY pull some 2007 magic and again beat Franklin )

Although a great win, INDY caught a big break bye drawing Arlington and thier lack of running game- believe Arlington put the ball up 32 times...

All year long i have been saying that INDY cant stop the run and they still cant. INDY will score some points in this one but as much as i dont want to say this Ford/ Lee will rush for a combined 300 yards and .........

FHS - 30

INDY -20

BUT pull that magic EAGLES and just win baby!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to both INDY and FHS way to represent WILCO....

so here we go again round 2 IHS vs FHS ( will INDY pull some 2007 magic and again beat Franklin )

Although a great win, INDY caught a big break bye drawing Arlington and thier lack of running game- believe Arlington put the ball up 32 times...

All year long i have been saying that INDY cant stop the run and they still cant. INDY will score some points in this one but as much as i dont want to say this Ford/ Lee will rush for a combined 300 yards and .........

FHS - 30

INDY -20

BUT pull that magic EAGLES and just win baby!

Arlington doesn't have a lack of running game. They throw the ball. That's what they do. Last night, they were behind the entire game, so they threw the ball. But yes, it was a nice win for Indy. They had a great game plan and executed it well. Best of luck next week at Franklin.

Yes...offense played with intensity last night....good play calling on the coach's part....BUT the defense.....is the head coach calling those as well? I don't think those kids on that side of the ball have a clue what is going on.. and haven't ALL YEAR.....I hope for their sake next week they have a coach who knows what the heck he is doing!! or I don't see a good outcome..but then again we have had miracles before!!! GOOD LUCK EAGLES :D

Yes...offense played with intensity last night....good play calling on the coach's part....BUT the defense.....is the head coach calling those as well? I don't think those kids on that side of the ball have a clue what is going on.. and haven't ALL YEAR.....I hope for their sake next week they have a coach who knows what the heck he is doing!! or I don't see a good outcome..but then again we have had miracles before!!! GOOD LUCK EAGLES :twisted:

I agree the offense mixed it up the pass and run alot better last night Cory Sartaine had some great catches last night

My money is on Independence, simply because Franklin has not impressed me in the slightest over the past few weeks. Franklin has been teetering on the edge, and I think the Eagles will drop the feather that breaks the Rebels backs (and season). For those of you that think this is an impossibility, does anybody remember 2007? I know that people are aware that INDY can not stop the running game, and I would counter that Franklin's defense is suspect as well. Big players make big plays, and the key players on Franklin's defense seem to always be on the wrong side of those "big plays". Franklin's safety (#28... I think) has been scored on twice over the past two weeks, and one of those scores gave the game away to Brentwood. Franklin's front-7 (I do not have any specific numbers) got knocked around and dominated against Overton for the majority of the game. This game could quickly become a scoring match, I think this game comes down to who performs better The senior Alex Heckman or the seniors Alex Ford & Keylo Lee. And Ford has already shown he has the ability to cough the ball up, and the game (against Brentwood)... Big players make big plays.

My money is on Independence, simply because Franklin has not impressed me in the slightest over the past few weeks. Franklin has been teetering on the edge, and I think the Eagles will drop the feather that breaks the Rebels backs (and season). For those of you that think this is an impossibility, does anybody remember 2007? I know that people are aware that INDY can not stop the running game, and I would counter that Franklin's defense is suspect as well. Big players make big plays, and the key players on Franklin's defense seem to always be on the wrong side of those "big plays". Franklin's safety (#28... I think) has been scored on twice over the past two weeks, and one of those scores gave the game away to Brentwood. Franklin's front-7 (I do not have any specific numbers) got knocked around and dominated against Overton for the majority of the game. This game could quickly become a scoring match, I think this game comes down to who performs better The senior Alex Heckman or the seniors Alex Ford & Keylo Lee. And Ford has already shown he has the ability to cough the ball up, and the game (against Brentwood)... Big players make big plays.

I have to totally agree with you. This season reminds me so much of the 2007 season for Indy at least the playoff picture... started off to a slow year in 07, just like 09, got on a good roll mid way through the season in 07, just like 09 we got killed by franklin at our house during the regular season in 07, just like 09, different order in playoffs, but had to travel to memphis to play an undefeated team...a 13-0 Millington (07)/a 10-0 arlington (09). Walked off both of the fields with one more win. Oh by the way...we stopped at arlington to warm up/ stretch out at arlington in 07 oddly enough. Then, we get another shot at franklin, in 07, amazing game, last minute drive, great unbelievable catch to set up the last second field goal by Veres, in 09, we get another shot at franklin, result TBD...what do you think? :lol:

You have done nothing but bash Franklin all year long. Your opinion does not matter any to me.

Oh and a little news flash for you: Alex Heckman, not the second coming. Fathom that.