Dobyns-Bennett offseason thread

w1ldcat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you all know.. the DB-South game is under charter on demand if any wants to watch... :ugeek:

Thanks, can you help me with something else? Who are you guys playing this week?

I think they're having a carwash.

As a matter of fact we are having a carwash this weekend.The proceeds will go to buying a driving range beside the land we allready own on moreland :blink:

As a matter of fact we are having a carwash this weekend.The proceeds will go to buying a driving range beside the land we allready own on moreland :blush:

BETTER ONE!!!! :blink::ugeek:

I just thought I would tune in to the History Channel to hear the violins… and low and behold you guys are having a little fun without me. I would have thought you would still be a little sore after taken it down in the M-town with no Vaseline. I just hope you took those pictures I told you to take. :blink:

As a matter of fact we are having a carwash this weekend.The proceeds will go to buying a driving range beside the land we allready own on moreland B)

BETTER ONE!!!! :wacko::roflol:

I just thought I would tune in to the History Channel to hear the violins… and low and behold you guys are having a little fun without me. I would have thought you would still be a little sore after taken it down in the M-town with no Vaseline. I just hope you took those pictures I told you to take. :blush:

This was the best team I've seen DB play in a long time.They were sharper than I had seen them from a few weeks ago on film.Just a great place to go and see a great program,I'm glad we did get a chance,no joke.

Just to let you all know.. the DB-South game is under charter on demand if any wants to watch... :lol:

Thanks, can you help me with something else? Who are you guys playing this week?

Thanks, for something i already knew...but i guess you need to go watch the game again since you forgot who beat you all. :thumb:

I didn't forget. But I have forgotten who you're playing this week?

As a matter of fact we are having a carwash this weekend.The proceeds will go to buying a driving range beside the land we allready own on moreland :lol:

I gotta give you props on that one Batman! That was funny I don't care who you are! :thumb:

I agree, that is funny, Batman. And----I'm starting to "buy in" to this idea. Just think of all the advantages. Our "current South" kids can start to cash in on some of that vast wealth that DB has. Since there is already a fieldhouse on every corner, where will the money go now??? The DB band will increase from 310 to 360 (there's where the money will go). The Col.Hts Middle school can move into a relatively new building on Pactolus. The trailer park will get city sewer. And--DB will finally get a State Championship in Football. Kingsport will change it's name to "Pleasantville" and all is well.

How do we sign up for Reserved Seats at J.Fred????

Years ago,they were talking about building a Greene County highschool,Much like Jeff county.I like it how it is in both counties right now.If you have a kid that wants to attend a different school,they have several choices.It gives more than just old time pride for many athletes and students.It gives a lot more kids a chance to to compete and that's worth a bunch right there.