Greeneville at Red Bank Round 3

DevilMan03

They're right here on this site under schedule rankings. A site devoted to Tennessee football and may know a little more about what this state has to offer. Guess is, your site's writers couldn't name a Tennessee team off the top of their head without having to look something up other than maybe Maryville or possibly Alcoa. Stick to the state not some nationally known site that has never heard of Greeneville or Red Bank.

Nice try buddy. The Massey Ratings are based on a formula established by a math professor (Kenneth Massey) at Carson-Newman. Last time I checked, that's located in Jeff Co., a team Greeneville played this year.

Man I'm glad this is a football game and not a math contest

They're right here on this site under schedule rankings. A site devoted to Tennessee football and may know a little more about what this state has to offer. Guess is, your site's writers couldn't name a Tennessee team off the top of their head without having to look something up other than maybe Maryville or possibly Alcoa. Stick to the state not some nationally known site that has never heard of Greeneville or Red Bank.

Nice try buddy. The Massey Ratings are based on a formula established by a math professor (Kenneth Massey) at Carson-Newman. Last time I checked, that's located in Jeff Co., a team Greeneville played this year.

Man I'm glad this is a football game and not a math contest

Me too :evil: cause I never would have gotten a chance to play. Wonder how many times Massey suited up? :lol:

ok ive seen red bank play in person and i am very impressed. they aren't much of a 1st half team but they definately make up for it in the 2nd half. their running game is probably the best in the state.... i mean if you're 3 0r 4 0r 5 deep at runningback and all of them have talent you must be sittin pretty. their passing game is also very good when it has to be. they have great receivers and a quarterback that can get them the ball.

ive seen greenville play on film and im also impressed with their team BUT i just don't think their athletes match up with red bank's. its gunna be hard for greenville to hang with red bank all 4 quarters especially since red bank has so much depth.

red bank 31

greenville 21

I think Greenville will put up lots of points on that weaka$$ D from Red bank

Your run of luck stops Friday Night

CMOn Fulton put up 22 on the Kitty Kat D meeoouuuch

Red Banks # 5 LB #61 lb #43 lb # 6 Safety ...D line # 85 and # 51 are all big kitty kats not Lions

there other 6 on D are even worse!!!!!!!!!

I think that the big thang is that # 5 and # 6 are really scared to hit people.

On offense there center is undersized and the rest of the O line is subject too ...cant block and will struggle vs the devils

Although there QB is big and strong he has a real weak arm and runs like a lineman at best and prefers being called Cougar to Lion

RB has played a weak schedule or they would already be on to basketball or wrestling

Good luck Devil G men :D:D:D:shock: bring the win back home to Greeneville

BTW Barb and G devil ...I didnt say I was from Greeneville...just rooting for the big green devils to stop the RB Hype machine

Red Banks # 5 LB #61 lb #43 lb # 6 Safety ...D line # 85 and # 51 are all big kitty kats not Lions

On offense there center is undersized and the rest of the O line is subject too ...cant block and will struggle vs the devils

Although there QB is big and strong he has a real weak arm and runs like a lineman at best and prefers cougars

RB has played a weak schedule or they would already be on to basketball or wrestling

Good luck Devil G men :D:D:D:shock: bring the win back home to Greenville

I can't believe you expect people to think you're from GreenEVILle when you can't even SPELL IT!!!

Although there QB is big and strong he has a real weak arm and runs like a lineman at best and prefers cougars

Good luck Devil G men :D:D:D:shock: bring the win back home to Greenville

I can't believe you expect people to think you're from GreenEVILle when you can't even SPELL IT!!!

Dang Barb! And I was buying his whole story 'til you pointed that out. I think Gville has a plan to forfeit at the last minute and take the boys over to the Chattanooga aquarium...kind of a field trip thing. If I'm not mistaken, a forfeit is officially a 1-0 win and I heard the coaches say last night they just want to be the team to lose to RB by the smallest margin.

I edited my above post sorry im a terrible speeler...

nevva been to Greeneville but I am rootin for the devils

I did visit the aquarium one time when i staid at a holdiday in express

I plan on paying my 8.00 and travel to town to watch the game friday

Barb how can i find you and g devil i want to get me a green shaker and hang out with uins

Barb how can i find you and g devil i want to get me a green shaker and hang out with uins

Oh then you'd be from Sand Mtn right? Ain't that one of those places where people disappear in the woods? Next time perhaps if you didn't say things like "bring the win back home to Greenville" then we wouldn't be so confused. I'm afraid it won't be possible to sit with me and GDevil...we have a pretty strict "tooth to tat" ratio....can't have more tatoos than you have teeth. But we'll let you sit with Greendevils#1, you two seem to be like-minded and his standards aren't quite so high.

Oh then you'd be from Sand Mtn right? Ain't that one of those places where people disappear in the woods? Next time perhaps if you didn't say things like "bring the win back home to Greenville" then we wouldn't be so confused. I'm afraid it won't be possible to sit with me and GDevil...we have a pretty strict "tooth to tat" ratio....can't have more tatoos than you have teeth. But we'll let you sit with Greendevils#1, you two seem to be like-minded and his standards aren't quite so high.

Forget the game. I'm just impressed that Barb is familiar with Sand Mtn.