#4 Daniel Boone (10-2) @ #2 Sullivan South (10-2) 3rd Round

Oh and another note, we've talked most of the year so I already know what to expect from the South posters this time around. It'll be respect from us who know one another....but don't hide the fact that some of the other fans have already been running their mouth to me.

"Good thing Boone won, now South will go to the 4th round," says a "friend"

"Too tough for Boone this week, South will roll"

Oh my gosh I wanted this rematch so bad haha

I just can't believe South fans would say these vile, nasty things. They are obviously a bunch of no good inbreds. Better leave the women folk at home this Friday!

Might have to I'd say the seating in Death Valley will be horrible considering this'll be the game the majority of the area is watching this week.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

534ever were you on the Boone/Tn High thread calling Tn High classless? Then you get on here and make a post like that? Are you a player, a parent, or just a fan? The coaches, parents and players I know at Boone have much more class than that. Just so you know, I'm laughing at you. I'm BT's Dad and we're saving a reserved seat for you Friday night.It will not "effect" you but it might "affect" you. Maybe you will even learn a little class your own self. Are you man enough?

Not a player, not a parent, nor a fan! I'm a bigger man than what you think I am. If freedom of speech offends you obama lover, then I suggest you pick up a riffle and serve your country. Oh, wait, your beyond that. Maybe I should have logged on as 4ormerspook! I know more than any bumbpkin in this whole area. Bring it Dumb A_ _. Cartman knows more than you do!

Well spoken. You ARE the smartest bumpkin. Didn't say you don't have freedom of speech. Said you have NO CLASS. Big difference. Even offered you a seat at the game. Not so big after all are you?

534ever were you on the Boone/Tn High thread calling Tn High classless? Then you get on here and make a post like that? Are you a player, a parent, or just a fan? The coaches, parents and players I know at Boone have much more class than that. Just so you know, I'm laughing at you. I'm BT's Dad and we're saving a reserved seat for you Friday night.It will not "effect" you but it might "affect" you. Maybe you will even learn a little class your own self. Are you man enough?

Not a player, not a parent, nor a fan! I'm a bigger man than what you think I am. If freedom of speech offends you obama lover, then I suggest you pick up a riffle and serve your country. Oh, wait, your beyond that. Maybe I should have logged on as 4ormerspook! I know more than any bumbpkin in this whole area. Bring it Dumb A_ _. Cartman knows more than you do!

Would you like to explain yourself… or am I to assume it is what it is! :D

Well spoken. You ARE the smartest bumpkin. Didn't say you don't have freedom of speech. Said you have NO CLASS. Big difference. Even offered you a seat at the game. Not so big after all are you?

You are obviously educated, 'dont know haow to spell Bumpbkin' I'm here, pick me out, Your confidence overides your ability to make rational decisions. Fist to cuffs you loose. Where was my reserved seat? I got one for you to. Never lost a challenge yet, and will not let an inferior defet me! LOSER!!!

Dealer BT didn't have any success against boone last match. TG is only as good as his father tells him me is. St. Clair is worried about another injury sufferd from the first match-up. Boone wins this one hands down!

Well,your going to make some of the most unliked posters happy :D I better rethink that,your stilling their thunder and they will hate you :lol:

Dealer BT didn't have any success against boone last match. TG is only as good as his father tells him me is. St. Clair is worried about another injury sufferd from the first match-up. Boone wins this one hands down!

You've said you had 3 kids in another thread. I'm sorry for them. Be a man, tell me your name.

Santa Clause, no wait, Stalin, no wait Winston Churchill, Lawerence Taylor, Dick Butkus, Jack Lambert, Pick one.....

You are obviously educated, 'dont know haow to spell Bumpbkin' I'm here, pick me out, Your confidence overides your ability to make rational decisions. Fist to cuffs you loose. Where was my reserved seat? I got one for you to. Never lost a challenge yet, and will not let an inferior defet me! LOSER!!!

Just say your name and make it easy on yourself. I know the whole staff there. You can run but you can't hide.

:D I was just looking forward to football next friday and a war breaks out :lol:

You can't have a war when dealing with a coward Batman. It's a shame that Boone is enjoying their most successful season in school history and some idiot like that has to ruin it. To all the respectable and classy Boone fans, good luck and we hope to enjoy another great game with you guys. To the idiot, your name is now changed to 534everacoward.