#4 Daniel Boone (10-2) @ #2 Sullivan South (10-2) 3rd Round

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm predicting Boone will win this game, but I am rooting for South.

The way Boone has been playing the last couple of weeks it is hard to pick against them. Both teams are talented and will show heart. With that said, whoever wins the turnover battle and tackles the best will be the team that wins this game.

Good luck to both teams. I hope whoever wins this game can bring a championship back to the Big 8. :roll:

If Crockett is rooting for South then Boone has just been given a huge incentive to win because....them be fighting words!!! :oops:

PS You all had a good year, should have been 6-4!

It has nothing to do with Boone. While I do have a distaste for Boone :roll: I'm not a graduate of DC, I merely live in the community and have taken up the cause of the Pioneer. I have the utmost respect for Coach Jenkins and Boone. If Crockett was playing South this week I would still be rooting for South. I think a lot of us became Rebel fans this year.

Good luck to both teams. I hope it is another great game.

Nice to see some many new posters on Coach T from the Boone community. I can understand the excitement. Seems the theme over there is about " Heart.Revenge, and Destiny". You Boonies could exorcise all the demons if you can beat the Rebels after 10 years of frustration. Congratulations on a very successful campaign thus far. May we have great weather and a night of hard-fought,injury free, fun filled playoff football for these young men who have worked so hard for the last year.! :thumb:

Rebels, your destiny to be one of the great teams in Rebel history lies before you. 2 years ago we thought we had a team that could take it to the next level and we were taught what it takes to get to the next level. Last year was the year to take it all the way but fate would stop us on the goal line in the bitter cold in Greeneville. This year before we could even get to game number 2 a tragedy befell a great young man and yet you all fought past the tears and injuries to forge another great season. Now you have a chance to beat another good team and take your place in the semi-finals with a chance to make this season even more special! All Rebel Alumni are proud of each of you and your accomplishments. Sieze the moment, attack, attack, attack always attack! Hoping for an injury free game between 2 great communities and schools! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

Rebels, your destiny to be one of the great teams in Rebel history lies before you. 2 years ago we thought we had a team that could take it to the next level and we were taught what it takes to get to the next level. Last year was the year to take it all the way but fate would stop us on the goal line in the bitter cold in Greeneville. This year before we could even get to game number 2 a tragedy befell a great young man and yet you all fought past the tears and injuries to forge another great season. Now you have a chance to beat another good team and take your place in the semi-finals with a chance to make this season even more special! All Rebel Alumni are proud of each of you and your accomplishments. Sieze the moment, attack, attack, attack always attack! Hoping for an injury free game between 2 great communities and schools! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

Hey 83Reb---have you been hanging with the the Comp and sipping that kerosene? You gettin to be an "author" on us? Are you high school edicated??

Nice post 83SR! I got testosterone oozing out my pores. Let's go Rebels. Now get Comp to tell us about sharpening swords,polishing shields and where the devil train is going!! Death Valley gonna be rockin' tonight. Garvin and Long bringing the pain. Oh yea!!