Maryville vs. Farragut

B2B2B

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well fellers.....I really hate the news concerning Purty's mother....May our Lord bless this family...........

OK az fer tha gaim.....Mairvul controlled tha O-Line....Nice passin' inn tha furst haif...Butt tha time eater in tha 3rd wuz huge....And sumbody sed sumthun abowt Mairvul knot havin' ennybody on All-Star teems....Well if'un Lee Bristol ain't 1ST TEEM ALL-STATE....Then thay ort two do away wif hit....Mairvul's secondary iz playin' grait....Stian and Dalton are playin' good and Cody iz jist plain ole TUFF!!!!!......Eye wundur if tha Farrah-Gut playur knowed if he wuz gettin' a personnul fowl agin Coach Harris' brothur?????...... :?: ........

Enny how congrats two these nevur say die Rebs......Thanksgivin' Practice iz on the agenda Thursday mornin'....A MAIRVUL TRADITION!!!!!!!.....And the Good Lord knows we sure got a lot to be thankful for...... :thumb:

First and foremost very sorry to hear the sad news of Purty's mother, to lose a parent is hard at any age I can not imagine losing one at 18, my prayer's will be with this young man and his family.

second, HUGE props to the MHS defense the game plan was executed almost perfectly.

third, the coaching staff at MHS is by far and away the best at the high school level I have ever seen anywhere.

Yes matback Maryville has the best coaching staff in the state. They have proved that the last 6 years. It surprises me how some of the Red Rebel fans thought they would never make it to this point after the Alcoa game. Some of the posters predicted 6-4 or a 7-3 regular season record. I said all along that Maryville would make it to the quarterfinals or the semi finals. Now I don't see any reason why they can't bring another gold ball back to Blount County. Congrats on a great win Rebels. now go out like Elvis and TCB! :thumb:

Good Job Rebels. I was worried about this game. Our D-tackles were really banged up from last week. There was a lot of grit and determination in this game both individually and as a team.

These guys play with a chip on their shoulder. Everyone on this team finds a way to get it done. I agree that this team is not overflowing with god given talent compared to previous years. However, as a team, they are incredible. :thumb:

Our thoughts and prayer go out to Purty and his family for the lose of his mother. This a great kid and a very special football and person. Best of luck in your future. God Bless

Football is a game you win some and you lose some but as long as you gave it your best and left it all on the field (and had fun doing it) you are always a winner no matter what the score board says. Just like life.

Wow, what a great game for the Rebels. MHS did a great job controlling the ball. Kudos to the OL...it has been incredible watching these guys develop this year. We talk a lot about the great coaching staff and I don't know of any better, but our players need to be recognized for their ability and willingness to be coached. Buddy and Jacob ran hard tonight. Phillip Juhlin had another great game. Receiving corp did a great job of spreading the field and making catches. Nice long Tds from Desi and Stian.

Solid Defense performance. Made FHS go to the pass when they wanted to run. Farragut threw the ball well but Maryville had timely stops. West has a couple big plays. Nice pick 6 for Lee Bristol....I believe that is # 3 for him.

Great Team win!