"Battle of the Boro"-Round TWO!

Lost Old Dad

I know one thing...... There will be a handful of Memphians headed to Murfreesboro Friday to root for Coach McDaniel and the Patriots! As we traveled last week headed to Cookeville and got stuck in the worst traffic jam ever and had to turn around and come back! Good Luck to both teams!!! Just hope the Patriots can pull off ROUND TWO!!!

Lilcoach..you guys get on the road early Friday because it will be a packed house and we want all the "O" fans in the house!!! If you get there early look for the blue tent with a lot of red underneath and join the tailgate!! Go Patriots!!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know one thing...... There will be a handful of Memphians headed to Murfreesboro Friday to root for Coach McDaniel and the Patriots! As we traveled last week headed to Cookeville and got stuck in the worst traffic jam ever and had to turn around and come back! Good Luck to both teams!!! Just hope the Patriots can pull off ROUND TWO!!!

Lilcoach..you guys get on the road early Friday because it will be a packed house and we want all the "O" fans in the house!!! If you get there early look for the blue tent with a lot of red underneath and join the tailgate!! Go Patriots!!!

Rumor has it that the water starts boiling at 3:30 or 4:00 under the tent. Bring extra tables if you got them!

lilcoach7, you may want to get off I-40 near Dickson and go thru Franklin and then hit 840 to the Boro and avoid ALL the Nashville traffic as they are working on I-440 bypass from I-40 to I-24. If you leave Memphis at noon it will put you hitting Nashville about the heaviest part of RUSH HOUR. I never could figure why it is called rush hour when most of the time you are either creeping or stopped!

I have been dreading this game all year. While one part of me wants to root for Coach McDaniel and Coach White, I also want my sons old school and team to win. Plus if we win and are playing Farragut again the 'clone' will get to watch the game because it will be here and he will be here also from Fort Hood as he will be home for Thanksgiving.

Right now I am calling it a toss up. Revenge factor favors Oakland, but at the same time it is hard to beat the Warriors on the reservation.

Now for my main interest. My stomach. Are any of you Oakland folks bringing any of y'alls hot dogs and will you sell a couple to a R'dale fan? :shock:

lilcoach7, you may want to get off I-40 near Dickson and go thru Franklin and then hit 840 to the Boro and avoid ALL the Nashville traffic as they are working on I-440 bypass from I-40 to I-24. If you leave Memphis at noon it will put you hitting Nashville about the heaviest part of RUSH HOUR. I never could figure why it is called rush hour when most of the time you are either creeping or stopped!

I have been dreading this game all year. While one part of me wants to root for Coach McDaniel and Coach White, I also want my sons old school and team to win. Plus if we win and are playing Farragut again the 'clone' will get to watch the game because it will be here and he will be here also from Fort Hood as he will be home for Thanksgiving.

Right now I am calling it a toss up. Revenge factor favors Oakland, but at the same time it is hard to beat the Warriors on the reservation.

Now for my main interest. My stomach. Are any of you Oakland folks bringing any of y'alls hot dogs and will you sell a couple to a R'dale fan? :shock:

hey LOD if you want you can come to the baseballl facility and help yourself we will have some good hot dogs there we charge 5 per person or 10 for family just to absorb our cost we are not trying to make money with this

all of you are welcome to come as we will have a good time

GO WARRIORS

As far as I know there will not be any dogs (hot or otherwise) at the Oakland tailgate. You never know what folks will show up with but we do not usually have them unless it is a planned "theme". I will let you know if anything changes, LOD. You are still welcome to stop by but to see what is in the pot, you have to wear red and sit on the visitor side! :thumb::thumb:

I'll say this folks its tough to be a Bulldog fan right now. And its tough to decide who to pull for in this one. My Bulldogs lost to both of these fine football teams. RHS came from behind and OHS led them the whole night. I am glad that a team from the toughest district in the state will get to beat whatever beast from the east comes forward. the only way to decide which one is to go to the old standard, the coin toss. Heads RHS Tails OHS. Well Brother Limbaugh looks like its your team that this Bulldog will be pulling for and to be honest it kind of makes me queezy to even type that. Sorry 2P but really just the lesser of two evils for me.

Good luck to both teams and remember boys just play hard and enjoy every minute of it.

LETS GO DAWGS