Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

powerp

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great game between two great schools..I see our old friend Gordon is palying better come playoff time and the Pirates, well don't get me wrong they are good but there's still something missing like that killer instinct we had in 2007.. This team you kinda go with the flow with them and I know it's not right to compare talent but leadership wise this team need's to have that 2007 leadership where you know when we went out on the field there was no doubt we were going to win and give it everything we had to achieve it..It's crunch time so there's basketball awaiting the losing team this week.I believe SP should win by 2 or 3 td's but if they come out flat,well let's just say GV is no Eagleville..

This should be a great game between two great schools..I see our old friend Gordon is palying better come playoff time and the Pirates, well don't get me wrong they are good but there's still something missing like that killer instinct we had in 2007.. This team you kinda go with the flow with them and I know it's not right to compare talent but leadership wise this team need's to have that 2007 leadership where you know when we went out on the field there was no doubt we were going to win and give it everything we had to achieve it..It's crunch time so there's basketball awaiting the losing team this week.I believe SP should win by 2 or 3 td's but if they come out flat,well let's just say GV is no Eagleville..

You're right Gville is no Eagleville, but SP is not MTCS or LV. If Gville comes out flat, they'll be in a hole they can't get out of.

Gville has the athletes to play with SP, but they they have to make their own breaks, and maybe even get a little lucky.

wow what a game this should be.. no mouthing off no pirate rule just smash mouth football if the pirates win by 1 ill take it so my pick is spitt by 1!! when do the all state names come out???? i know a couple of obvious spitt players will make it for sure... BUT!!!! if Jonathan Blevin's does not make all state we need to boycot anything they do!!! this kid had I believe to be 13 Tackles last week and 8 assist and 2 sack's.. and thats every week.. thats a average week.. Gord fans he is #54 about 5'5 165 maybe.. but i promise you if you overlook him he will over take your offense single handily... you wont stop him just hope you can contain him... Coach Vic doesnt release his defensive stat's till the end of the season. I look for Jonathan to have well over 100 Tackles solo for the year..maybe more...This kid has been thru heck he deserves the attention.. maybe Zone can put up the link the chattanooga times ran on his life story.. it will make a difference when u watch him play... last word about it is.. this kid will hit you like a 6'1 220 lb linebacker.. ask some of the eagleville players esp the one he about knocked out.. You could hear that hit 100 yards away!!!

The Massey rating have SP winning 41-15.

I don't view these ratings as the gospel, but they're accurate alot of times, but they also picked LV to beat us. :popcorneater:

I'm looking for this to be a better game than some expect. I agree with most of the SP fans. Games that people thought were going to be blowouts were just the opposite at times. Besides, I don't want to drive all the way down there to see a blowout.

There are many different ways this game can turn out, but I'm like Geno, if we win by one, I'll take it.