ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speculation is that if you add Horns to his name, the suspect could be impersonating a WWF Superstar. And no.....I'm not referring to Ric Flair. Seems the star and the suspect bear an uncanny resemblence to each other, which pretty much eliminates the Sasquatch angle. Now we are looking for something resembling a "leprechaun".

BossH, believe what you want.....but seriously.....your Tigers beat a well coached depleated football team. Maybe we will get it right and come with a full deck next year.

:popcorneater: Kaz :thumb:

Cascade11, how did you all do what sounded like an impossible task last week. Spot some teams 24 points and it isn't possible to come back from. Is SM handling the notority very well? Amazing watching the updates of that game on Coacht.

Nice pic of Hornswaggle......must have been before he quit shaving. You can't see his knees anymore from all the hair! :popcorneater:

Kazzy

Mr. Pujo 1 more game and we may face off. Good luck this week. Hope it is an injury free game for you and Rockwood. I gotta go with pujo's squad. They have been there and done that for the past 4-5 years. :popcorneater:

Good luck against Cascade. They are a solid team. Much improved from when they played SP. If the Champions were playin the Bucs in Wartracee, I would give the nod to them. However, I do not think they play as well on the road. I think the Bucs win a close one. Good luck.

Mr. Pujo 1 more game and we may face off. Good luck this week. Hope it is an injury free game for you and Rockwood. I gotta go with pujo's squad. They have been there and done that for the past 4-5 years. :roflol:

Thanks Reaction, I saw you're picks on the 2a pickum thread. I also thought they were pretty accurate. We both have business to take care of Friday, I really think we will both take care of that business. I've seen my team play Boyd on more than 1 ocasion. Didn't like any of them ,but I do have plenty of respect for you're football team. I was probably one of the few nuts who picked you guys to beat SP this year. You guys don't have me fooled for a second. If and when we do meet , I just hope we can give you a ballgame. Good luck to you guys this week and as you said ,hopefully no injuries . Go BUCS

Cascade11, how did you all do what sounded like an impossible task last week. Spot some teams 24 points and it isn't possible to come back from. Is SM handling the notority very well? Amazing watching the updates of that game on Coacht.

Kazzy

Honestly, Kaz, we had the best team in my humble opinion. I think the two weeks off hurt us a lot. We came out in the first half and laid an egg. Five turnovers will do that. We did everything we could to try and give that game away.

In the second half, our 16 seniors refused to accept that this was their last game. Coach Parker turned our future all-state Qb loose and he passed for 230 yards in the second half alone. We have a big play offense fortunately and that was the only way a team could overcome that kind of deficit.

Signal has a good young team and will be a handful next year. Their fans were great.