ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

Oh yeah, my score: Gosh, I really think you are both going to be good at this point. Honestly I think your going to look like mirror images of each other. Who kicks best? That could end up being the answer to the puzzle this week. Rockwood learned to play well at the right time, so I think you can forget the fact that they lost to TP. Hampton didn't exactly look like world beaters a couple of weeks ago against Cloudland either. Yet they have both figured out how to keep the ship upright, which tells me it will be a tightly contested game.

My Guess:

Hampton - 16

Rockwood - 14

Peace Out!

:roflol: Kazzy :roflolk:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pujo....someone just called me out on how good those players actually were....heres a discription of the kids.....what do you think?

OL 6'2" 265 to 270......quit before season

LB 6'2" 230 to 235......medical case (heart murmur)

LB 6'0" 215 to 220......dismissed (conduct detrimental to team)

QB 6'0" 185 to 190.....decided not to play (he filled in for T. Slaven last time we played you)(remember?)

TE 6'5" 190 to 195.....transfer to Scott Co. several weeks in.

SS/OLB 6'0" 185 to 190.....quit supposedly medical?

The first four were Seniors, the other two are Sophmores. I am not even including the Soph. that blew his knee in the pre-season.....they say he runs like spit on a skillet. Those two LB's, IMO, were definite All-Star Selections at the end of the year. I don't know how the QB would have panned out, but he went out for the basketball team, for first time ever, and it looks like he is gonna crack the starting line-up. The TE is going to be an All-Star if he puts his mind to it. He is one of those that God gave everything to, but you wonder if he ever cares to use it.

I wasn't lying to anyone.......I think even an average team would become elite if all of these kids had remained in place to the end. Like Crow said we kinda had freakishly bad luck, huh. Ya think? :roflol:

:lol: Kazzanatoro :roflolk:

Kazzy, that looks pretty devastating, don't think many schools our size could play through all that.My guess is ,if you still had these guys, you would be the one's coming up here this week. Heck of a good job to do as well as you did. Thats losing ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh yeah, my score: Gosh, I really think you are both going to be good at this point. Honestly I think your going to look like mirror images of each other. Who kicks best? That could end up being the answer to the puzzle this week. Rockwood learned to play well at the right time, so I think you can forget the fact that they lost to TP. Hampton didn't exactly look like world beaters a couple of weeks ago against Cloudland either. Yet they have both figured out how to keep the ship upright, which tells me it will be a tightly contested game.

My Guess:

Hampton - 16

Rockwood - 14

Peace Out!

:roflol: Kazzy :roflolk:

Kaz ,if Hampton were to play like they did at Cloudland, they wouldn't have a chance. The good thing for them is ,they've only played like that one time this season. After that game, things got pretty serious and they went to work. Rockwood won't play that team.This team will be focused and ready for the task at hand. Hampton ROLLS

Whoooooooooo!!!! greetings to all the tiger & bulldogs cruisin & shmoozin on coacht. let me tell ya the tigers will play y'all hard pujo, I don't know much about your dawgs except that you are always a force to be reckoned with my brother. whoooooooo the dogs are always stylin and profilin. this will be a fun game to watch. I predict a lot of pad poppin, elbow droppin , figure four leg lockin' football baby whooooooooooooooooo. and as I always say to be the man ya gotta beat the man. this week hampton is the man.. whoooooooooooooooo

Whoooooooooo!!!! greetings to all the tiger & bulldogs cruisin & shmoozin on coacht. let me tell ya the tigers will play y'all hard pujo, I don't know much about your dawgs except that you are always a force to be reckoned with my brother. whoooooooo the dogs are always stylin and profilin. this will be a fun game to watch. I predict a lot of pad poppin, elbow droppin , figure four leg lockin' football baby whooooooooooooooooo. and as I always say to be the man ya gotta beat the man. this week hampton is the man.. whoooooooooooooooo

You the man every week Flair. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well... Its almost Friday Night... Dang... I wish it would hurry and get here....To all the Hampton and Rockwood players and coaches .... Congrads on making it here to the 3rd round... To the Rockwood players, coaches and fans ... have a wondeful and safe trip up as it is not the shortest of trips to make but it sure is nice to at least be making football trips this time of the year...now as far as the game... I have seen the lights on all week VERY late into the evening and seems like the H-Town boys are practicing well....I am sure Rockwood is doing the same.. From all indications this will be mirror images of each other... I do think Hampton however as more deep and long play options than Rockwood... Hampton played very well last week in the second half... If we play the ENTIRE 48mins all out... Then I think Hampton wins by 2TDS... My pick.... Hampton 27 Rockwood 13......to be honest... i dont care if its Hampton 2 and Rockwood 0....... its all about WINNING.... nothing else matters at this time of the year...... As Pujo said... there are not any Losers as long as you play all out and give it everything you can till the end( Something sorta like that...lol... didnt want anyone to think i come up with that..lol)..... When you make it this far.... Thats something to be proud of no matter the outcome of the score if you as a team give it all you have till the final whistle... Well... Good luck to both teams... May both communities come out in full force,,,,, I will be there in a lil perch watching and cheering the boys of H-Town.,,,,, GO DAWGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Who da say gona beat the BD's Who da Who da...:lol:

Well... Its almost Friday Night... Dang... I wish it would hurry and get here....To all the Hampton and Rockwood players and coaches .... Congrads on making it here to the 3rd round... To the Rockwood players, coaches and fans ... have a wondeful and safe trip up as it is not the shortest of trips to make but it sure is nice to at least be making football trips this time of the year...now as far as the game... I have seen the lights on all week VERY late into the evening and seems like the H-Town boys are practicing well....I am sure Rockwood is doing the same.. From all indications this will be mirror images of each other... I do think Hampton however as more deep and long play options than Rockwood... Hampton played very well last week in the second half... If we play the ENTIRE 48mins all out... Then I think Hampton wins by 2TDS... My pick.... Hampton 27 Rockwood 13......to be honest... i dont care if its Hampton 2 and Rockwood 0....... its all about WINNING.... nothing else matters at this time of the year...... As Pujo said... there are not any Losers as long as you play all out and give it everything you can till the end( Something sorta like that...lol... didnt want anyone to think i come up with that..lol)..... When you make it this far.... Thats something to be proud of no matter the outcome of the score if you as a team give it all you have till the final whistle... Well... Good luck to both teams... May both communities come out in full force,,,,, I will be there in a lil perch watching and cheering the boys of H-Town.,,,,, GO DAWGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Who da say gona beat the BD's Who da Who da...:o

I'll second that!!!

There's nothing like Friday night lights,

To all of RW have a safe trip up and bring a coat or something warm it's been getting pretty cold at nights. There’s going to be heat on the field yes, but still it gets cold on that concrete.

I’ll be bring extra powder for the cannon, and even some milk jugs, these boy’s are so fired up “Quote Jim Carrey” “in the movie mask” these boy’s are SMOKING!!! and ready to play some football.

Here’s my prediction:

Rock Wood – 16

BullDogs - 30

GO DOGSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! TEAR UP SOME TURFF Wolf Wolf

Good Luck Pujo to you and our beloved Dogs tomorrow night. The Dogs will have the support of the whole community and all surrounding areas tomorrow night. I think it will be a packed house and the cheering will be outstanding!! Goooooooooooo Dawgsssssssssssssss......show your pride and talent ....we are behind you all the way!!!!