ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all good things come to an end and I'm proud of the bulldogs. Idon't think this was a case of lack of effort. Ithink the boys played their hearts out. Rockwood was a better team than I thought they were and they came to win. We didn't have an awnser for um. Congrats to Rockwood, hopefully you can win next week. To all the Hampton seniors, really proud of you guys, I think you exceeded expectations. For the younger guys, its time to go to work. Next season will be here before you know it , you will be as good as the work you are willing to do. Again ,Congrats to Rockwood. Take it all the way.

I have to give credit to Rockwood, they came ready to play ball tonight. That wing-T formation gave Hampton fits all night long. Rockwood just completely out-played Hampton tonight, plain and simple. The Dogs just couldn't come up with the big stop when they had to, or when they had the chance. The O-line and D-line just couldn't block out, and that made for a looooooong night. Again, congrats to Rockwood, you all have a fine team, you wanted it more tonight, and have a safe trip home.

Well all good things come to an end and I'm proud of the bulldogs. Idon't think this was a case of lack of effort. Ithink the boys played their hearts out. Rockwood was a better team than I thought they were and they came to win. We didn't have an awnser for um. Congrats to Rockwood, hopefully you can win next week. To all the Hampton seniors, really proud of you guys, I think you exceeded expectations. For the younger guys, its time to go to work. Next season will be here before you know it , you will be as good as the work you are willing to do. Again ,Congrats to Rockwood. Take it all the way.

Hey pujo,everyone knows i am a district 3 fan except for the GCA,but i did not comment on this game all week,i figured it to be all hampton,did not expect this one wow!good job tigers.hampton we down here in greenback have your respect good job this year!

Hey pujo,everyone knows i am a district 3 fan except for the GCA,but i did not comment on this game all week,i figured it to be all hampton,did not expect this one wow!good job tigers.hampton we down here in greenback have your respect good job this year!

I'm with you Skippy,all that can be said is ,Rockwood whipped us.As far as GCA goes, I'd say they'll get all they want next week. Its gonna be a spanking. People better spank um now because it won't be long before they do the spanking. Don't have any use for um. Maybe ,they'll man up and play with the privates ,thats exactly where they belong.