FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

I love all the smack talk.....its what make this world go around. Yall are the best team in 2A today no doubt about it and we will be there Friday night ready to play all your MVP's. We will leave it on the field and give it our best and we are coming to win.

Hey Possumtowner, reckon what BS excuse these guys will have if FCS does UPSET them?

Now, now BigDaddy...... everybody knows FCS has the most dynamic player in the region, and that he has enough weapons around him to beat any team left. We all know that you are rolling and playing your best ball of the year. I'm sure Maason and Co. has had this game circled since early October, and are coming in here with revenge on their minds, expecting to win the game. I'd say the same goes for the fans..........Sandbagger! :shock::D

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets remenber one thing all the pressure is on trousdale . They are state champs already heck if they dont take the pressure and happen to lose half the people in hartsville will have heart attacks.LOL Heck they will probably shut the town down for a day of mourning.Any thing can happen and probably will oh and one more thing ROLL TIDE!!!!!!! :shock:

Lets remenber one thing all the pressure is on trousdale . They are state champs already heck if they dont take the pressure and happen to lose half the people in hartsville will have heart attacks.LOL Heck they will probably shut the town down for a day of mourning.Any thing can happen and probably will oh and one more thing ROLL TIDE!!!!!!! :shock:

Hate to burst your bubble, ALA, but TC has played in big games a couple of other times. There

is no more pressure on TC than on FC. FC is the one with something to prove. TC already has

several Gold balls. FC is still looking, hoping. TC will be fine.

Anything can happen...something usually does.

ALA needs to be concerned with FLA.

Nobody has crowned TC yet. It's just wishful thinking. :D TC always likes to earn there Gold anyways. In '05 FCS gave us the game of the year and TC squeaked by 28-21. Had to create a turnover late in the game to win it. '08 South Pitt had a dropped TD pass late in the game that woulda tied it. Seems like every year the State Championship is played in the 3rd round and not the 5th as it should be. If they keep the playoff system this way then I say next year put TC and FCS in opposite sides of the bracket. That way if we both make it to the BIG SHOW then all the marbles will be up for grabs.

Guys you wont hear any excuses if you whip us. Creasy will have the Jackets ready to play. FCS I know will bring everything. Best vs. the Best, if you when then more power to ya. We will find out for sure come friday night. :shock:

The Toof's Fairy has arrived. There's nothing better than the smell of meth labs in the crisp fall air in TC. FCS by 3. :D

good to hear from you, you're one of my all-tooth favorites!

i've been meaning to get a consult from you. wanted to know what you'd charge to make me some gold "fronts" that say "Gold Balls!" :D:shock:

Lets remenber one thing all the pressure is on trousdale . They are state champs already heck if they dont take the pressure and happen to lose half the people in hartsville will have heart attacks.LOL Heck they will probably shut the town down for a day of mourning.Any thing can happen and probably will oh and one more thing ROLL TIDE!!!!!!! :D

let's all also remember that nick saban is a liar. and that tennessee beat that arse everywhere but the scoreboard, because our kicker was a bum. mr. heisman hopeful, ingram got held below 99 yds and saban's super stud defense had crompton looking like a pretty good qb. bama will end up being the last sec feather in tebow's cap.

enjoy the rest of this year, cause it aint gonna last.*

*- this message not approved by nick saban**

** which more than likely means it's true. :D:D:shock:

Lets remenber one thing all the pressure is on trousdale . They are state champs already heck if they dont take the pressure and happen to lose half the people in hartsville will have heart attacks.LOL Heck they will probably shut the town down for a day of mourning.Any thing can happen and probably will oh and one more thing ROLL TIDE!!!!!!! :o

let's all also remember that nick saban is a liar. and that tennessee beat that arse everywhere but the scoreboard, because our kicker was a bum. mr. heisman hopeful, ingram got held below 99 yds and saban's super stud defense had crompton looking like a pretty good qb. bama will end up being the last sec feather in tebow's cap.

enjoy the rest of this year, cause it aint gonna last.*

*- this message not approved by nick saban**

** which more than likely means it's true. :o:D:shock:

Snoball's speakin' da truth! Sick 'em Jackets!

trousdale-county-tn.gif

TC folks seem a little over confident on this one. Seem to all be talking in the past. :o

TC has a good football team. There are A LOT of people think that our FC has a good football team. I am putting everything on the FC boys!!!!! Sorry, but that is just how I see this one playing out. Nobody can sit up on that big pedastal too long before someone comes along & knocks you off. And, hate to tell you boys, but that is what the FC boys are coming to do Friday night!!!!! :shock::DIt's our turn now!!!!

I look for FC to get the players around Maasen more involved in this game, Markham, Reeves, Teeter, Patterson, etc.

I think if they spread the ball around they'll be hard to stop.

I look for this game to be close with both teams scoring at least 20.

What you are saying is the only way we can win Croz. Better offensive line play makes that possible. Plus the offense has to help the defense by getting the time of possession more in our favor.

I look for FC to get the players around Maasen more involved in this game, Markham, Reeves, Teeter, Patterson, etc.

I think if they spread the ball around they'll be hard to stop.

I look for this game to be close with both teams scoring at least 20.

What you are saying is the only way we can win Croz. Better offensive line play makes that possible. Plus the offense has to help the defense by getting the time of possession more in our favor.

You are right, in the last game, Maasen didn't have time to sneeze in the backfield, and I couldn't understand why Markham got so few touches. I think your defense will be alright in this game. They done well in the last one, they just had a hard time bringing down Seay, which is a tall order for any team.