Franklin Rebels (#4) @ Brentwood Bruins (#2)

huskergymnast33

Can you ask for a better match-up to decide who will represent Williamson County to the rest of the State of Tennessee? Its football time in Tennessee folks!!! The Rebels look for revenge for a late season defeat, while the Bruins look to avenge the quarterfinal defeat last year. Line em' up, strap it tight, and snap the football!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you ask for a better match-up to decide who will represent Williamson County to the rest of the State of Tennessee? Its football time in Tennessee folks!!! The Rebels look for revenge for a late season defeat, while the Bruins look to avenge the quarterfinal defeat last year. Line em' up, strap it tight, and snap the football!!!

With the winner of this game playing the winner of Whitehaven-White Station and then looking at the top bracket having the Riverdale-Oakland winner playing the Farragut-Maryville winner, I'd say this is anybody's game in 6A. Gonna be fun to watch!

This is going to be a great game. After the nail-biter earlier this season and the two thrillers last year, there is no doubt this one won't be decided until the clock hits 0:00. This game has been much-anticipated, especially for the Rebels after the heart-breaker just 2 weeks ago. Both teams breezed through their first two games, now the playoffs really start. Hopefully it is not a downpour this time. This one will be a great one to watch, I think the Rebels pull it out in the last 2 minutes. FHS-21 BHS-17

GASP! COUGH! SPUTTER! WHEEZE! THE LIGHTS ARE GETTING DIM.

As stated earlier, IHS chokes. Glad you made the playoffs, beat Arlington and saved the Rebel Nation some gas money. We'll be able to afford some new warm camo outfits for the game @ B'wood.

I was happy to see that some of your fans chose to stay until the end of the game. Not usually the norm.

P.S. Trying to mess up the field! Really! A very pathetic attempt. Get some class and act like you belong in WillCo. That's the kind of stuff we expect from idiots.

P.S.S. Until you win somewhere (once would be a start), it's not your house. Morons!

Let's just be honest, we all knew this game was coming since the clock struck 00:00 on October 30th. Expect the winner of this one to be headed to Cookeville .

Let's go Rebels, great week of practice from top to bottom

:popcorneater:

WOW! Just bypassed the semifinal game against the Whitehaven/White Station game alltogether and went straight to Cookville. Oh well ... until a West TN area team beats a Middle TN area team in the semi-finals ... I guess that is the attitude that is to be expected huh? Fair enough!

Let's just be honest, we all knew this game was coming since the clock struck 00:00 on October 30th. Expect the winner of this one to be headed to Cookeville .

:roflol:

WOW! Just bypassed the semifinal game against the Whitehaven/White Station game alltogether and went straight to Cookville. Oh well ... until a West TN area team beats a Middle TN area team in the semi-finals ... I guess that is the attitude that is to be expected huh? Fair enough!

I hear ya bro, and I'll give credit where it is due, but White Station was all the talk last year, and got smashed in the semi's by Franklin. The final score was no indication of the beat down that was handed out. Not to mention that 10-0 Arlington out of your area was beaten pretty sizeably by Indy, who just got smacked down by the hand that is Franktown. I just don't forsee the upset coming this year, Brentwood and Franklin are tough :thumb:

Still pulling for my Rebels :roflol:

:evil:

I hear ya bro, and I'll give credit where it is due, but White Station was all the talk last year, and got smashed in the semi's by Franklin. The final score was no indication of the beat down that was handed out. Not to mention that 10-0 Arlington out of your area was beaten pretty sizeably by Indy, who just got smacked down by the hand that is Franktown. I just don't forsee the upset coming this year, Brentwood and Franklin are tough :lol:

Still pulling for my Rebels :lol:

It's this way every year. Yes, WS was the talk of the area last year, because we did pretty good over here. I think several Memphians understand the overall level of central Tn is better than what is offered in west Tn. That's why some teams have taken on tougher out of district scheduling. The goal is to get into a semi final game and compete. While WS isn't looking past Whitehaven, we'd sure love to give Franklin or Brentwood a run for it this year.