Anderson Co(9-3)@Columbia Central(11-1)Let Get It On......

lion99

BobBBucks, is that the "race card" you are throwing out? No one has gotten anywhere close to that in speaking of the refs. Now that is trashy.

I don't now, you tell me. There was rumored to be racial comments by Anderson County players/coaches that lead to the scuffle after the game.

Tuscaloosa sounding closer and closer.

Okay, I'm telling you, you are -- playing the race card. Utterly moronic of you. It is sickening to see it played in such knee-jerk and small-minded fashion based on the mere observation that there's an "all white" team involved. Just how many teams do you think AC plays and has played that are racially mixed or comprised mostly of blacks? Would you change your foolish comment if you knew there aren't ever any problems when we play under such circumstances? Probably not, as your comments are indicative of a lack of intelligence and critical thinking skills as they're based on an assumption predicated solely on racial composition. Of course, I know you're nothing but a lemming who simply parrots what he's learned at home or through leftist public education and media saturation and obviously hasn't bothered to think for himself, but at some point if you have at least a double digit IQ you've got to break free of the victimization narrative and realize that it is small-minded, petty and foolish.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was a joke. TSSAA should discpilne the refs and the cop/coach who made himself look like an idiot at the end of the game. I simply don't understand what the cop/coach is teaching his players if he thinks its ok to charge a coach and then back down and threaten to press charges and hide behind the badge (he isn't even wearing) for the other coach sticking up for his boys after they got robbed. And yes you shouldn't be a vol fan if you don't belive in sticking up for yourself after you got robbed. Idk wat that part of tenn is about but down here we dont like get messed around with by officals or cop/coaches. At the end of the day we got cheated out of something it took a whole year to build and i love our coaches and our team.

BobBBucks, is that the "race card" you are throwing out? No one has gotten anywhere close to that in speaking of the refs. Now that is trashy.

I don't now, you tell me. There was rumored to be racial comments by Anderson County players/coaches that lead to the scuffle after the game.

Tuscaloosa sounding closer and closer.

Actually, as I think more about it, your comment is simply mendacious when coupled with the claim concerning the supposed rumor.

I've been around AC football for a long time and AC has always been like that. AC doesnt have any respect for any other team. When they win, they are talking trash and when they lose, they are ready to fight! Im not taking a cheap shot at AC, im just telling it like it is. Anyone from Knox Catholic, Kingston, Clinton, Halls, Campbell Co. etc. etc. etc. can tell you thats just they way they are.

Always. No respect whatsoever. Anytime they win. Anytime they lose. It's always that way. That's the way they always are.

Sad. Real sad. Not to mention goofy. But after all, you are just telling it like it is.

Always. No respect whatsoever. Anytime they win. Anytime they lose. It's always that way. That's the way they always are.

Sad. Real sad. Not to mention goofy. But after all, you are just telling it like it is.

Tom Joad, is that you? I haven't talked to you since we were cell mates in McAlester. The last I heard you were off to California. As you can see I spent some time up in Tulsa.

Lion fans... what ya need to realize is ac fans are going to cry about everything when they loose. if they were to score on that final drive instead of going 4 an out, they wouldnt have been sayin anything about how bad the refs were... thats jus how they roll..hahaha.... u lost, u gave up 50, u were lucky to be there anyways to be thankful an stop cryin an go hoop it up.. an from what im hearin, yet another transfer is helpin out that program too.. wow im so shocked haha.. but really good season though

I've noticed that what you are saying is extremely accurate. They don't talk about the 4 and out with the game one the line, the 1st and goal from the 1 that only netted 3 points, INT or the 15 yard facemask on a play where it took 6 (AT LEAST) AC players to tackle Central's running back. They also forget the 70 yard touchdown pass that Belew dropped early in the game, which eventually led to a punt. You lost. Plain and simple. Blame the refs all you want. YOU STILL LOST!

I've been around AC football for a long time and AC has always been like that. AC doesnt have any respect for any other team. When they win, they are talking trash and when they lose, they are ready to fight! Im not taking a cheap shot at AC, im just telling it like it is. Anyone from Knox Catholic, Kingston, Clinton, Halls, Campbell Co. etc. etc. etc. can tell you thats just they way they are.

I'm a little dissappointed in you 92D. All season, I was under the impression that you were pretty fair minded and knowledgable, not to mention a voice of reason among quite emotional fans, myself included. Now I see your true colors coming through and to be honest, I was just teasing you a bit with the "bitterness" accusation in a previous post. WOW.....I guess my accusing you of being bitter was a little closer to the truth than I even realized. You, being a Clinton fan, accusing us AC fans of trash talking is like the "pot calling the kettle black" (that's not a racial comment...that is my grandmother's way of saying, "It takes one to know one".) I'm not taking a cheap shot at you, I'm just telling it like it is. :oops:

df123...What's wrong with transfers???.....I mean, :oops: unless they cost you a game!!!!

Tom Joad, is that you? I haven't talked to you since we were cell mates in McAlester. The last I heard you were off to California. As you can see I spent some time up in Tulsa.

Tis me in the spirit. It has been some time. I've been on the run again for a while now, even if I am now just a ghost. Been watching for that trampling where the grapes of wrath are stored.

The problem with current TSSAA officials is that they are human and they can and have been bought off. Without a clear checks and balance then officials will be human. This is what the TSSAA does not have and never have and this has been going on for ages. New rules and investigations need to be instituted. In fact the TSSAA needs to be investigated themselves. A couple of calls to a senator or two will get this done maybe not in time for Sullivan South game but at least for next year.

BUMP!

Mavmaximus, Fanboi and oprressed238:

First of all if Clinton fans were not so upset we beat them they would not be defending Columbia like they are. 2nd if we were playing the Devil himself, Clinton fans would convert to the devil side. I just do not see it; Clinton fans you do not have a dog in this fight!! What is your argument! The facts are even on video and you still find a way to justify a lie. Well I am happy we have a good bunch of Maverick fans that still believe in the truth and then standing up for it. This coach or whatever he is will be reprehended several by the TSSAA and may include a police report against him. I have seen stupid reactions in my life but this one takes the cake. I cannot wait to watch Sullivan South next week. They can have all the film they want on this game, including the so called coach from Columbia's reaction.

Good job Mavericks you boys played your heart out!!! Keep those heads up high!

First of all if Clinton fans were not so upset we beat them they would not be defending Columbia like they are. 2nd if we were playing the Devil himself, Clinton fans would convert to the devil side. I just do not see it; Clinton fans you do not have a dog in this fight!! What is your argument! The facts are even on video and you still find a way to justify a lie. Well I am happy we have a good bunch of Maverick fans that still believe in the truth and then standing up for it. This coach or whatever he is will be reprehended several by the TSSAA and may include a police report against him. I have seen stupid reactions in my life but this one takes the cake. I cannot wait to watch Sullivan South next week. They can have all the film they want on this game, including the so called coach from Columbia's reaction.

Agreed, Westcoast! And I too couldn't be prouder of how the Mavs played and conducted themselves throughout the season. Great accomplishments.

First of all I was on the sidelines during this game. Both teams played hard and are to be saluted.

Each team had their share of penalities that halted drives.

The quarter where the clock didn't run for a few plays did so because of penalities. A quarter can't end on a penality.

There were several BIG plays by both quarterbacks and their receivers. It was a thriller!

On the issue after the game, I was on the field to get interviews and saw an offical hit the ground. And later witnessed the AC coach following the officiating crew to the dressing room. I have covered sports for 34-years and it was a shame to have seen coaches in charge of building the character of those young men, display this type of unsportsmanship. The Anderson County School System should investigate. The Maury County School System wouldn't allow it.

Westcoast, if you have the film please send me a copy. Give me a return address and I will send you the price you ask in return ASAP. If you would next day it I will be more than happy to pay for postage. I mean I'd pay for postage anyway but would like that sucker in my hands at least by Tuesday. Sure would appreciate it. The business address is below: :oops:

Pigskin Parents

POB 1705

Kingsport, TN 37662

Attn: Quarterfinal State Football Film