York at Smith Co.

oldchsman

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I promise the YORK fans will be there to will the DRAGONS to put a hitting on sc, and from what I saw in today paper where goodpasture had to put TWO 300 OL on the smallest but toughest nose guard in the state to try an stop him sc will have their hands with the DRAGON defence. From what I saw from the fan base of sc at YORK sc better go out and try to hire some fans. All we heard about before that game is sc was going to pack the stands an YORK needs to get more seats for their fans. They was not even enough fans there to hear I thought from the looks of the game it was a scoreing show from YORK :angry::angry: YOU BE ABLE TO HEAR THE YORK FANS AT THE HOLE I PROMISE :angry::roflol:

I promise the YORK fans will be there to will the DRAGONS to put a hitting on sc, and from what I saw in today paper where goodpasture had to put TWO 300 OL on the smallest but toughest nose guard in the state to try an stop him sc will have their hands with the DRAGON defence. From what I saw from the fan base of sc at YORK sc better go out and try to hire some fans. All we heard about before that game is sc was going to pack the stands an YORK needs to get more seats for their fans. They was not even enough fans there to hear I thought from the looks of the game it was a scoreing show from YORK :angry::roflol: YOU BE ABLE TO HEAR THE YORK FANS AT THE HOLE I PROMISE :angry::angry:

Regardless if you call it loyal or not, most people heard that your 'state funded' stadium was condemned and that their were no bleachers (only 1 set to begin with) to sit on. Again that is no excuse, just like it is no excuse that you don't have a good place to sit to equal $8 dollars to get in and the $50 it would cost to drive to no man's land and back. So, it's best to leave that whole topic alone IMO because you all should be as embarrased as any SC fan for not making the trip.

I promise the YORK fans will be there to will the DRAGONS to put a hitting on sc, and from what I saw in today paper where goodpasture had to put TWO 300 OL on the smallest but toughest nose guard in the state to try an stop him sc will have their hands with the DRAGON defence. From what I saw from the fan base of sc at YORK sc better go out and try to hire some fans. All we heard about before that game is sc was going to pack the stands an YORK needs to get more seats for their fans. They was not even enough fans there to hear I thought from the looks of the game it was a scoreing show from YORK :roflol::angry: YOU BE ABLE TO HEAR THE YORK FANS AT THE HOLE I PROMISE :angry::angry:

I heard half our fans got behind a horse and buggy on the way up and the game was done over before they got there! ;) Smith Co. will have plenty of fans there this week, after all, 99% of neutral parties are pulling for the Owls!

Go Owls!

Hey bluebellz!!!! well. ya got to see the Tigers win as I watched the Owls come out fighting and play some ball. South Pitt long way offf. why dont u come to SC Fri night and we can whoop and holler as the OWLS whoop that York team... ?? Who knows even ole Termie may stop and say hello!! Whatcha say?? The Owls are ready to "pay back" York and IF they play like they have the lats 3 games.... SC by 1 TD!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWLS!!!!!

You never can tell. Ole Termite will be there and might stop by.

ummm... Termie dear, is that a threat or a promise?? sounds like a little of each .. :roflol:

="theoldballcoachbaby"]="Antwan"]

sc is saying it will be hard for YORK to because its at the hole o, but I tell you YORK will win cause of the fans. The YORK FANS will make our boys feel like its a home game just like they did at goodpasture. It will be a hard fought game but those DRAGONS will previel. These last two games has brought them together even more. they are eleven men playing as one.Its like watching a fine oiled machine working. Its not just pending on one player they use all eleven men and the side line stays up.

York will win because of the fans, hmmm I find this interesting??? ;) So are the fans going to be running and tackling?? Are they going to be blocking and covering wide outs??? Let me answer that NO!! Fans make an impact, but they can't will the team to win. UT has a 110,000 fans but they are not the reason they win. Basically what I am going to ask is IF York beats SC are you fans going to be able to will the team to win against Milan or Camden???? I don't think so!!!

I can assure you...Stevie...that neither team is looking ahead to Milan or Camden. Nobody from either side wants to hear about them just yet. The winner will start on that on Saturday morning. 'Til then...just keep that to yourself.

Pretty sure I wasn't talking to you Nancy, I really don't wanna hear from just yet either, so the feeling is mutual!!! ;) Pretty sure that my post was directed at the York fan....so thank you come again!! :roflol:

No problem Stevie...no...no...don't throw that visor.. :lol: