Camden at Milan-Round 3

BullDawgGirl03

I agree with bigpurple.......If we get to the title game it should be a closer score this year.

I think we need Coleman 100% to help with their run game, but I think we should put up

more pts. The "WOW WE MADE IT, LOOK AT ALL THE FANS" stuff shouldn,t be a factor

this year. TENN TECH has a great field, I think its relatively new. It's open on both ends

so if the weather was like last year and the wind is blowing, look out.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Ladies and Gentlemen stay home this game is already over. Camden great season yall played hard, but them boys over at Milan are Just too dog gone good and the WHOLE state already knows Milan is gonna win....... dry.gif

Hmmmm I wonder if Jim Harbaugh Head Coach at Stanford said well boys those USC Trojans are ranked #9 better not play them.... Wait Stanford won that game 55-21

I bet last year when FLorida rolled into Ole Miss Houston Nutt said "Urban Meyer and Tim Tebow are #1, you guys wanna forfiet?"...... Wait Ole Miss won that game too 31-30 hmmmmm..

My point is there are Four 12 minute quarters which take place, and the game isn't over until the Ref's last whistle is blown. My beloved Lions are HUGE underdogs, but Our coaches, community, team, and Myself all beleive these wonderful young men can do the "Unthinkable." So after all this is said I say Camden in the Upset..... GO BIG BLACK!!!

I apologize for all us Camden fans posting on what must surely be the Alcoa/Milan lovefest thread....Oh, but wait... the title says Camden and Milan. Gee, I could of sworn from reading all the posts that I musta been on the wrong thread. dry.gif

Anyway...

The coaches and players will be ready...gonna be an uphill climb for sure, but I know some guys that are up to challenge. Go LIONS!

Some of us Milan fans can get the cart before the horse but rest assured - The Coaches and Players will not overlook the Camden Lions. Regardless of who steps on the field Friday night our teams will both have had a great week of prep based on review of film and scouting. My question is will Camden continue to run the exact same offense with their backup QB? I'm guessing they will but obviously will have to alter gameplan to use running backs more. Can this QB pass effectively? Good luck to both teams for a good safe game.

Milan by 14-21 imo

Well I can tell you with complete assurance........that the actual BULLDOGS....(not the fans in the stands or on here) but the guys on the sidelines have NOT gotten their horse ahead of their cart. I have never seen a team this focused before. I've been at the high school a few Friday's this fall, and normally Friday's are wild and crazy. That hasn't been the case this year. This is a determined group of guys, and they aren't going to quit until they get what they want. And that's a ring!

Camden has one week to "perfect" it's game with their backup QB. And unfortunately, I don't think that's going to be long enough to beat this Milan team.

Apparently, you are just a mere Alcoa "troll".......

And I know you're better than that BC....er....well I'd like to think so anyway!

(this is me giving you credit! B))

Anywho....this is "momma" turning you around...and giving you a swift pat on the behind and telling you to be on your way over the river, through the riches of middle Tennessee, climb over the mountains and go crawl into your nice comfy bed in ALCOA.

We play on THIS side of the river Friday night!

if you are referring to me, you should first read my posts and then think a little bit before you talk. I am about the only person in the state (outside of Milan) giving the dawgs a chance this year and I have seen the other team play some. So, here is your "swift" pat, if you were indeed refering to me.

Still would like to know what changed with Coleman. I would be surprised if he plays much this week if he is just coming back to practice this week. Does Camden have much in the running game? How is their defense playing.

Wanted to wish Camden best of luck. Hated hearing about your QB, he was a player for sure. It will make a differance, but with the Coaching you have I'm sure the backup will be prepared and ready as well as the rest of the team. Tough chore ahead of you, but stranger things have happened. BTW, I heard the QB broke an ankle ......is that right? Read somewhere he was having surgery this week. Appreciate you letting us know how it went for him. Good luck this week from the entire Stat pack crew.