Camden at Milan-Round 3

BullDawgGirl03

We can get on here and talk up the Lions all we want but anything said will be referred to as pipe dreams and so on so forth. I know we are about even when it comes to our common opponents. And before someone goes on a tear about how that doesn't matter, I already know. I think it will be a better game than most people think and if either team makes too many mistakes, they will lose. So lets get ready for Friday night. For those of you calling for a blowout, you will be disappointed. Regardless, let's all get out to Johnnie Hale, show some class and watch two great teams play the game we love.

Camden by 1.

I do agree i also believe that it will be closer than most think! I think Camden has a liitle better team than some think! I know their starting QB is out! But my question is everone on the defense healthy and ready to go! Good Luck to both teams!! :roflolk:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody seems to be worried that we lost our starting QB. This is true, however, I have complete faith in the backup. We were down to Martin Westview when the back up came in and marched us down the field for the go ahead score. Gaskins DB ability will be missed as well as his punting ability, but hopefully we will not need to punt. Our D-line is as solid as ever. We have several players who know how to step up for the big plays when needed. If anything, not seeing Easley at QB may be a benefit for us. No game film with him at QB makes it hard for Milan to prepare for what he can do. This might open a new realm for our Offense...the short passing game. I will be there cheering for Camden. I predict Camden by 3 in an all out fight by both teams. :roflolk:

Swing Juice you obviously have no clue no one is catfishin right now :cry: , Its Deer season buddy ha ha.

I did enjoy your Top ten so far lol. Man this game is gonna be awesome, I can promise one thing for both teams and communities in this one and that is: This is going to be one awesome experience for these young men. The atmosphere is going to be some of the best they will have ever experienced.

Can't wait for Friday and Swingjuice just so ya know you'll be able to find next to the Chest Painters I'll bring ya some fish or somethin if ya wan it bubba :roflolk: .

Ctownfootball......it's actually smokepole season, deer season(gun) starts this Sat. Already

got a few in the freezer. To the guy who thinks I'm husker, I'm not, but I do remember him

talking alot of smack last year. Listen Camden fans, all this stuff on hear don't mean

didley. The kids still have to play and I wish you guys had you QB, nothing better than

a great FB game on Friday night and Deer Hunting on Sat. I actually root for you guys when

you're not playing Milan. Camden beating up on the teams across the river makes WTN

look better. Good luck Friday and may the best team win. I happen to think it's Milan

by a few TD's PS....My wife don't shave all the time either.

OK here it is.....THE TOP TEN THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR FROM CAMDEN FANS AT JOHNNIE HALE........

Number 10......Female Camden fan smoking an unfiltered cig. trading a "we made it to the third round"

pin to a guy for his other half of BBQ sandwich.

Number 9.......Rcombs screaming "Go Lions" late in the 4th with Milan leading 45-0.

Number 8.......Unshaven Female Camden fan smoking a unfiltered cig, asking another female fan

where she got the BBQ sandwich.hahhaha

Number 7.......Ctownfootball overheard saying that he had missed a night of "catfishing for this"

Number 6.......howdoitknow seen scolding his girlfriend for not shaving and asking her "is that BBQ

sauce in your wig?"

The top 5 later

My girlfriend is the one with the whig ;)

2 days til Friday night,3 days to rifle season, unfiltered cigs (do they make those in menthals?)...All I can say is, it is time to "smokem if you gotem". Hey swing, can you say something about pork rines and tobassco sauce in your top ten. They go great with menthals at least that is what my "lady" says. Now that is classy.

If Camden wins, will next weeks game be in Camden? If you have to check, then your not expecting a win. I hope it is a great game, I have pulled for both teams all year with the hopes that you would face each other in the playoffs. No doubt that the kids will remember this game for a long, long time. Good luck to the kids, coaches, families, and friends on a safe game. I say it is a close first half, 14-7 Milan at half. 28-7 at the end. I think Milan will be able to take advantage of Gaskin being out of the secondary and make some big plays but will have problems with the ground game until late in the game.