Camden at Milan-Round 3

BullDawgGirl03

Milan's offense was not clicking in the first half, Ryan started slow, his timing was a little

off. The score could have gotten out of hand otherwise. Camden just to way to

predictable. I hate to say we told ya so but, we told ya so. I guess I understand,

if you haven't seen the Bulldawgs play. Good luck next year.

Who's the next cup cake? Smith County, York, it really don't matter.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avery Williamson just announced during his postgame interview that he has verbally committed to the University of Kentucky to play football next fall. Congratulations Avery :thumb:

Congrats to Avery. UT is missing out IMHO. Who would have "thunk it" last year that he and Tyler Robinson would be playing together. They are getting two good ones.

Bulldogs played great but camden really missed gaskin. Punting and secondary not to mention QB. The early 14 spot was way too much for the Lions to come back from. C. Coleman looked good in limted play. Milan O-line rolled Camden in 2-3 qtrs. Back to the Dog Pound next week. Best of Luck to Milan against York,,,,BTW...where the heck is that?

I'm gonna give the Dawgs a bit of a shoutout here. It wasn't so much that they weren't clicking. The depth difference showed IMO. I love my Lions, but they did not have the depth Milan has to go one sided. As the game got shorter, so did the field. Milan didn't seem to have too many on O and D and that speaks volumes for the ability to move on in the playoffs.

Good luck to the dogs and may you represent West TN well. remember, York isn't supposed to be here and still made it so don't take them lightly. Go bring a Gold Ball back to this side of the river.

To my Lions-

You never quit, you didn't roll over. You are pretty young so keep your heads up and get to the weight room and the field and get in condition for next season. Get ready to see this Milan team again. You know what you need to be to move on, so go ot there and get it!

To the seniors, thanks for four more great years. Seems like every Sr. class since Ward arrived has had some things to be proud of. We have beaten some rivals a bunch, we have a few postseason wins. Go build on it. Lets be ready for this kind of team!

GO LIONS!

sorry if i am a little late on this, but reading through most of this, all i see is people complaining about alcoa's open zone school and how all the players go there. but if you look at it, 5 minutes away you have maryville, theres enough said there about how good they are, and 10 minutes the other way you have farragut, who is just as good. surrounding alcoa in about a 25 or so mile radius is 4 or 5 teams who have made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs, usually consistently this good. so apparently all of the good players dont even use the open zone to their advantage. they dont have to. almost anywhere you go in this area you will play for a playoff team. so milan, particularly dawg44 and swingjuice, get over it. you lose to them every year and im about 101% sure you will this year too. so just have fun the rest of your season and good luck. against alcoa you will need it, although im not sure how far luck can take you in that game

don't have to apologise mr. doofuss. nobody cares. but just in case your wondering there is a town right down the road from all those schools you mentioned that houses about 200,000 people so i'm pretty sure they can pretty much spread the wealth around to all your open zone schools. now you get over it. :lol:

doesnt this contradict everything you have already said? now it sounds like you are ok with alcoas school zoning?

i'm not contadicting anything i said. undoubtly you didn't understand or you really are a doofuss. :thumb::lol:

Milan-

Great game yall. Yall have a great team and I wish yall the best of luck against York. I'll be wearing purple next week at ole Johnnie Hale. Coming into this game I knew yall were good, but yall proved to me just how good yall are. Best of Luck to Avery Williamson it's been fun watching him over the past few seasons. Now Milan keep taking it one game at a time, and GO GET THAT GOLD BALL!!!

My beloved LIons-

IT is probably some of the best times watching yall play your hearts out against the teams like Milan. At the start of the season no one gave them a chance, but yall worked your butts off and proved everyone wrong. I never doubted these young men at Camden, and I beleived they had a shot at going to Cookeville. This team is young and many of them have a long and bright history in front of them in this sport. I can't wait to see Blackburn, White, Easley, Murphy, Riley, and all the other young Camden standouts in the years to come. As long as the Lions have young men like these mentioned they will continue the tradition of winning.

The Lions Senior Class:

IT was honor playing with you boys in 2007, and it was an even greater joy to watch yall grow up and play this game that yall love so much. This is a graduating cass that will be dearly missed. They leave Camden football continuing winning traditions and leave a legacy that the whole community, school, and the Players themselves can be proud of. THis is the first time that Camden has made it to the Quarters since 2005. Do not hold your heads down, yall hold your heads up high and walk proud. As bad as it hurts Coach Ward was right "The sun is going to come up," and I pray that the Lord will bless all of you seniors lives in all you do. Parents of Camden LIons tell your young men, THanks for all the practice, hard work, blood sweat, and tears... THey'll never know how much it means.

Parents of Camden Lions tell your boys How proud I am of them. Tell them Bruizer said it, they'll know who you mean.

Hope the Camden team and fans have a safe trip over to Johnnie Hale tonight. Both coaches make a living by pounding the rock and tonight should be similar. I have to give the edge to Milan in the fact they have proven they can throw and Camden is forced to start a new QB. I also think Milan is faster than Camden. Speed kills when both teams are strong at the LOS. I said Dawgs all week by at least 21 and I gotta stick with them. It may be close early but Milan by at least 7 at half and the Dawgs blow it open middle of the 3rd. See you here after the game!!!

somebody by this man a Coke. nice call.

Milan-

Great game yall. Yall have a great team and I wish yall the best of luck against York. I'll be wearing purple next week at ole Johnnie Hale. Coming into this game I knew yall were good, but yall proved to me just how good yall are. Best of Luck to Avery Williamson it's been fun watching him over the past few seasons. Now Milan keep taking it one game at a time, and GO GET THAT GOLD BALL!!!

My beloved LIons-

IT is probably some of the best times watching yall play your hearts out against the teams like Milan. At the start of the season no one gave them a chance, but yall worked your butts off and proved everyone wrong. I never doubted these young men at Camden, and I beleived they had a shot at going to Cookeville. This team is young and many of them have a long and bright history in front of them in this sport. I can't wait to see Blackburn, White, Easley, Murphy, Riley, and all the other young Camden standouts in the years to come. As long as the Lions have young men like these mentioned they will continue the tradition of winning.

The Lions Senior Class:

IT was honor playing with you boys in 2007, and it was an even greater joy to watch yall grow up and play this game that yall love so much. This is a graduating cass that will be dearly missed. They leave Camden football continuing winning traditions and leave a legacy that the whole community, school, and the Players themselves can be proud of. THis is the first time that Camden has made it to the Quarters since 2005. Do not hold your heads down, yall hold your heads up high and walk proud. As bad as it hurts Coach Ward was right "The sun is going to come up," and I pray that the Lord will bless all of you seniors lives in all you do. Parents of Camden LIons tell your young men, THanks for all the practice, hard work, blood sweat, and tears... THey'll never know how much it means.

Parents of Camden Lions tell your boys How proud I am of them. Tell them Bruizer said it, they'll know who you mean.

well spoken ctown. your a class act!

This group of Camden seniors went 38-10 in four years. I'm proud of the boys and the entire coaching staff for such a good job, in a reloading year. We have a good program at Camden Central. We'll be pulling for Milan from here on out in the playoffs. (Your best Lion coaches' show host signing off.)

This group of Camden seniors went 38-10 in four years. I'm proud of the boys and the entire coaching staff for such a good job, in a reloading year. We have a good program at Camden Central. We'll be pulling for Milan from here on out in the playoffs. (Your best Lion coaches' show host signing off.)

:blink: Thanks - I am sure we will be seeing each other down the road.

:lol: Thanks - I am sure we will be seeing each other down the road.

Indeed we will, my friend, indeed we will.