#6 Gallatin (9-3) @ #2 Beech (10-2) - 3rd Round

Gtowner

I don't think it will be a blowout on either side. Lots have been said about the offenses but I think the defenses show up later on tonight. Glad the sun is out, should be a soft field but definitely not a mushy one.

tcc1986, I hope he does too but I really hopes he can stop Haymer and Sites on the d-line. His play has been very good at tackle since the playoffs began.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS GAME IS HUGE FOR THE GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BIG RED FAITHFUL IS SHOWING UP IN NUMBERS TONIGHT TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR THE GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!! 20-30 PEOPLE FROM BIG RED NATION comin to rock shackle island tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right Beech, your stadium is gettin takin over tonight!!!!! need i say more???????

WOW! How awesome that fans from so many other teams are showing up to support the Wave tonight. That's quite a long drive you'll have PatMama! Kudos! Better get there early! I don't think Beech's visitors' side will hold many more than 20-23 people! :thumb: There may have been negative comments by some MJ fans thusfar, but this one will be there with bells on! Bring it home.

Gameday is here.. gallatin's basketball coach must be thrilled about getting his players back from the football team tomorrow!

Bet your school is happy they had theres to start the season ... :roflolk:

What are you going to do with all the free time you'll have in the off season starting tomorrow?

Not sure have you got any sugestions to do with my time its seems you have plentyof time on your hands....Maybe get on back here on coacht and comment on posts like you do... :roflolk:

Game day! Go Green Wave, bring it home for 9-AAA!

Last I knew, Beech was in 9-AAA also.

They ARE, in fact! I just believe that Gallatin will be the only 9-AAA team bringing home a state title this year!

While I think the Wave will hand it to Beech tonight, the Gold Ball is going to Shelby County this year regardless who wins this game. Having said that, I will be pulling for Gallatin as long as they are in it.

Should be a great game between two really good football squads. Gallatin has never beaten a district foe when they meet in the playoffs. Everybody knows it is very tough to win twice over the same team so the Green Wave is really gonna have to step up tonight.

So is this the best team Beech has put on the field or does that distinction go to the Corlew/Sadler team in the mid 90's? Just curious.

Go Green Wave and beat the Bucs!!!

I think last year's team was better than this year's. It took the eventual state champ with the most speed I have ever seen on a high school team to put them out. Not to mention that this is the youngest team I have ever seen Beech put on the field.