#6 Gallatin (9-3) @ #2 Beech (10-2) - 3rd Round

Gtowner

Best way to find out is to head to the practice field this afternoon to see if Cody is practicing...! :roflol:

I went to practice today, Matthews practiced and will be fine to play friday no problems with anything but i just hope he doesnt get a small scratch on his leg because I dont know if he has the passion to play through that like Jonathan Sites does.

Gallatin in a close one 17 to 14 or 24 to 14

57, I'm not sure I get your drift on the Jonathan Sites thing.....

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather doesn't appear to be an issue for the Game Friday Night. Good cold November night. Good luck to both teams but of course you know I'm pulling for the Wave. Shackle Island will be rocking this week with the expected crowd of over 8000 people just hope the Fire Marshall doesn't stop by.

Best way to find out is to head to the practice field this afternoon to see if Cody is practicing...! :roflol:

I went to practice today, Matthews practiced and will be fine to play friday no problems with anything but i just hope he doesnt get a small scratch on his leg because I dont know if he has the passion to play through that like Jonathan Sites does.

Gallatin in a close one 17 to 14 or 24 to 14

57, I'm not sure I get your drift on the Jonathan Sites thing.....

If you go to JonathnSites.com he has a picture of his leg with a small cut and Passion above it in big words.

My source says he may not even play because of the pain.

No offense, but I don't believe this post. IMO an attempt to throw off Beech and, in the poster's hope, to create a let down in the preparation of the Bucs. This again, IMO, is similar to the posts that Gallatin is the underdog, which no one is buying.

There is no way Gallatin is favored in this rematch. Beech is at home, they have the revenge factor, they think they got screwed last game, and they are district champions. Gallatin is most definitely the underdog in this rematch. Everybody knows this.

My source says he may not even play because of the pain.

No offense, but I don't believe this post. IMO an attempt to throw off Beech and, in the poster's hope, to create a let down in the preparation of the Bucs. This again, IMO, is similar to the posts that Gallatin is the underdog, which no one is buying.

There is no way Gallatin is favored in this rematch. Beech is at home, they have the revenge factor, they think they got screwed last game, and they are district champions. Gallatin is most definitely the underdog in this rematch. Everybody knows this.

IMO, this is a great example of Gallatin gamesmanship. As has been posted many times by Gallatin posters, this is not a rivalry, because Gallatin ownes the series. Say what you want about it being playoff time, revenge, etc, etc, no one at Beech or IMO anywhere else believes Gallatin is the underdog.

In the first meeting between Beech and Gallatin I was more impressed with Beech"s offensive and defensive line's dont get me wrong Haymer and Sites are good backs but that O line was fantastic...Give credit were credit is due the O line and D-line have got Beech deep into the playoffs and the district championship..Have to give Gallatin the edge on the all around skill players with Matthews, Perry, ( Box if healthy ) Win or loose both these teams I feel have over achieved this year and thats a credit to both coaching staffs... Im not sure the wave are the underdogs in this one because of the fact they have played the higher seeds on the road . Good luck to both teams !

Beech will embarrass gallatin in this one.....

Gallatin is a team with a mission...I saw it two weeks ago at Clarksville Northwest and then listened to the 'mission' online against a very strong Henry County. I think their emotional loss a few weeks back did nothing but help the team unify and get a mindset. I believe it will be Gallatin all the way and this Northwest fan is backing them strongly. Their fan base and team players were first class when visiting us a few weeks back. I wish Coach Lassister and the Green Wave :thumb: nothing but success from here on out....heck, I might even drive up from Clarksville to watch this one!

Go GREEN and GOLD!

Well you must have low standards thinking that...but back to the game, Beech takes this one.... so don't waste your time driving from Clarksville.

Beech 28

Gallatin 17

Beech will embarrass gallatin in this one.....

Gallatin is a team with a mission...I saw it two weeks ago at Clarksville Northwest and then listened to the 'mission' online against a very strong Henry County. I think their emotional loss a few weeks back did nothing but help the team unify and get a mindset. I believe it will be Gallatin all the way and this Northwest fan is backing them strongly. Their fan base and team players were first class when visiting us a few weeks back. I wish Coach Lassister and the Green Wave :thumb: nothing but success from here on out....heck, I might even drive up from Clarksville to watch this one!

Go GREEN and GOLD!

Well you must have low standards thinking that...but back to the game, Beech takes this one.... so don't waste your time driving from Clarksville.

Beech 28

Gallatin 17

Low standards... Sounds like you're describing a gallatin fan's taste in women

Go GREEN and GOLD!

Beech 28

Gallatin 17

Low standards... Sounds like you're describing a gallatin fan's taste in women

If anyone has low standards it would have to be Golddust. Each week you get on here to bash Gallatin football, fans, and the city. Get a life...probably one of those former Beech players who wished his parents would have moved to Gallatin to know what great football tradition is all about. Get ready BrownCrust, Gallatin is ready to prove you wrong once again.