Father Ryan vs MUS

bigred22

MUS is over-rated, and should postmouthly be removed from any national ranking sysytem. Albeit they have a nice record, even stretching over the past 2 seasons, I feel like they haven't had the same amount of competition experienced all over Tennessee that they have in Memphis. Not to say Memphis is a bad place for football, but I definitely feel like Nashville has the stiffest competition, followed by Knoxville, then Memphis. They beat other nationally ranked teams, yes, but they definitely showed weakness Friday. Ranked teams, especially near the top 10, never show weakness.

Wow, I have read some ignorant posts on this site but this by far is the winner. Congrats for being a dumbass son.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 10 teams never show weakness...Didn't Byrnes have like 3 turnovers against St.Thomas in their biggest game of the year? Man its so funny that once MUS struggles with a team in TN, that they're overrated, don't deserve to be nationally ranked, and to be honest I'm pretty sure Memphis is some darn stiff competitio, maybe not in the lower classes, but 5A and 6A are pretty strong in Memphis.

MUS is over-rated, and should postmouthly be removed from any national ranking sysytem. Albeit they have a nice record, even stretching over the past 2 seasons, I feel like they haven't had the same amount of competition experienced all over Tennessee that they have in Memphis. Not to say Memphis is a bad place for football, but I definitely feel like Nashville has the stiffest competition, followed by Knoxville, then Memphis. They beat other nationally ranked teams, yes, but they definitely showed weakness Friday. Ranked teams, especially near the top 10, never show weakness.

Even by your standards, this one is a stinker. If you accept the premise that Ryan is a good team (which I tend to accept), how is a close game in the state semi-final weakness? Not their best game of the season? Probably not, but you're not the best every game. Another hallmark of a great team is that they manage to win, even when they're not on form.

Owlbooster, you write half your posts attacking people who have anything to say about your school. This is a message board for ideas, not verbal attacks. Stick to the topic and avoid talking about what other people post.

Easiest

Thing

Ever

To

Do

And to the guy who called me a dumbass. #### you.

Father Ryan had a great season and should be proud of the team. I hope the two posters who Coach T dismissed from this board are not seen as a reflection on Ryan. Everyone has a few dummies who know how to type. Congradulations to MUS on a hard fought win. The championship game should be a great game with the winner deserving the title. Good luck to both teams. :thumb:

Father Ryan had a great season and should be proud of the team. I hope the two posters who Coach T dismissed from this board are not seen as a reflection on Ryan. Everyone has a few dummies who know how to type. Congradulations to MUS on a hard fought win. The championship game should be a great game with the winner deserving the title. Good luck to both teams. :thumb:

Even I wouldn't hold Ryan responsible for those two.