South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Silver and Blue, we here at South Pittsburg are thankful for God's blessings, our small town family atmosphere, our families, and our PIRATES!!! I don't expect anything but a good game tomorrow. I just can't predict a blowout because I have never seen Grace play and the Pirates have lost two games this year. Most of us Pirates fans know we have weaknesses, but every team does to a point.....except that 2007 state team. I watched some of Zone's clips last night on youtube. That team was really good....but this team is in it's own way. Everyone have a great day and I will be back on here later tonight with my prediction for the game.

Everyone have a wonderful ThanksGiving! Hope we all gain a few pounds today.

Here are the top ten things im greatful for....

10. My car

9. My youth group

8. This thing I call computer

7. GC's making it this far into the playoffs

6. Coach Grider

5. South Pittsburg Pirates

4. The Gold ball we are getting in a week

5. My friends

4. Turkey

3. My family

2. Coach T

1. God

Let's put the "trash talking" and bickering aside for a few pages.

Let's give thanks for the things we're thankful for in regard to your schools / sports teams / anything relevant to this forum. We're all thankful for our families, homes, jobs, etc.

I'm thankful for a Christian Academy that is growing. I'm thankful that my children are getting a great Christian based education. I'm thankful for Christian teachers that sacrifice so much to teach our children. I'm thankful for a growing sports program, for Coach McKamey and his family coming into the Grace family. I'm thankful for the expansion of our high school that will allow GCA to grow and reach more children. I'm thankful to be on the coachT football message board with a team still in the hunt.

Finally, I'm thankful for a school that sits on the outskirts of a large city, but feels like we are in a small community. I'm thankful for the Grace family.

And, I'm thankful for our RAMS. Have a great Thanksgiving Pirates, hope you guys will let us know what you're thankful for at your school. Thanks. Let's EAT! :roflol:

Agreed, all trash talking aside, I am thankful for all I have been blessed with. Here's hoping for an injury free game & that the best team wins.

lf the stands are small then all the seats on the home side should be filled with orange and black.come on pirates get to ktown and pack both sides and support our team/tssaa should not let a game like this be played at a place with no seats/how intimidating it would be to have people on both sides cheering