Maryville and Riverdale Battle of the "BIG BOYS"

matback

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait to see this game tommorrow. I have a ton of respect for the Riverdale program. Fans better get there early. I expect the biggest crowd in Maryville history. Almost everyone has wanted these 2 team to always play each other.

I expect a very tough ballgame. Riverdale has the biggest team since the Powell team in 2004. The Maryville defense will have its hands full stopping the Riverdale run game.

Win,Lose or draw. This is one of my favorite Maryville teams to watch. They have improved more than any team Maryville has had.

We Rebel fans need to be louder than ever. These kids need our support.

Pepvol brings up a great point. The Maryville/Alcoa Daily Times paper is terrible.

I also love to watch a team improve and this team has improved as the season has progressed and our biggest improvement has been defense I had some concerns with our defense espcially after the farragut game since that game they have really started hitting and flying to the ball and has played really well for about 6 weeks or so it has been a joy watching them improve

GO WARRIORS! Game Day Eve! Happy Thanksgiving To All You Posters and your families! Also to all the families and players for Maryville and Riverdale, coaches as well because I know all of us are thankful for each and everyone of them and very thankful to be playing in such an epic game Friday! :roflol: :hungry:GO WARRIORS!

Ditto...with exception of the GO WARRIORS! part. :thumb:

BTW....Riverdale fans, I called yesterday and Aubrey's Resturant is expecting a crowd tomorrow so don't eat too much bird today. :?:

Did you remember to tell them the S.I.D. at Riverdale needs a seat at the bar facing a TV tuned to CBS at 2:30 ya's time tomorrow? LOL!!!! Save two and I will tell ya about how we hope to squeak by ya and you can tell me how ya are gonna spank us. :thumb:

GO WARRIORS! Game Day Eve! Happy Thanksgiving To All You Posters and your families! Also to all the families and players for Maryville and Riverdale, coaches as well because I know all of us are thankful for each and everyone of them and very thankful to be playing in such an epic game Friday! :roflol: :hungry:GO WARRIORS!

Ditto...with exception of the GO WARRIORS! part. :thumb:

BTW....Riverdale fans, I called yesterday and Aubrey's Resturant is expecting a crowd tomorrow so don't eat too much bird today. :?:

Did you remember to tell them the S.I.D. at Riverdale needs a seat at the bar facing a TV tuned to CBS at 2:30 ya's time tomorrow? LOL!!!! Save two and I will tell ya about how we hope to squeak by ya and you can tell me how ya are gonna spank us. :thumb:

No expected spanking here...we just hope your big ole boys don't hurt our little boys. Lou Holtz, Riverdaleman, and Starz....you guys should be proud. Seriously, I expect a great game...no more than 7pts difference either way.

Today's local paper story is about a great family struggling through some difficult times: http://www.dnj.com/article/20091126/NEWS01/911260319/1006/SPORTS Thankful for his mom

Let me start by saying, "I had to clear the eye's after reading this article". Man I knew Chris had an issue dealing with his mom and heard she was in and out of Vanderbilt but, I did not know how serious her illness was. My heart goes out to Chris and the rest of his family, my prayers are with you all. I would like to say to Chris you are a example of a true WARRIOR!!!! Even as a grown man it's hard to imagine the strength, courage, and faith that you have held onto to get yourself through something such as this. No matter what the outcome of this season you have shown by example what it look's like to wear that uniform with honor and integrity and I sir RESPECT that tremendously!!! Chris M. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Football fans from Maryville, Tn. are you ready? "CRUNCH" time is near and the RIVERDALE WARRIORS roll in to town. Just a few more hours and "the game" both schools have been waiting for years to see will finally take place. I expect both teams to leave it all on the feild, no excuses! The wining team earns the right to play for a championship, while the loser will, with out a doubt use the loss to build on for next season. May the BEST team win!!! See you all before the game at Aubrey's and oh' yea, don't forget the painted pony and all that war paint, we are going to the "black hole"!!! "RED,RED REIGN" :roflolk: