Maryville and Riverdale Battle of the "BIG BOYS"

matback

http://www.dnj.com/article/20091127/SPORTS08/911270320 Kreager: Warriors will win this clash of state powers

Maryville fans, don't worry too much about that last one. He picked Oakland to beat us last week. :roflol: He is the Beano Cook of football predictions :lol:

Yeah like he and Lockridge picking Goodpastur against the F5....every year.

I see you lurking there DNJKreager...Blount Co. football is still Blount Co. football.

At least you got rid of Jeff...... :thumb:

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings pepvol, but I stand by my statement. Quarles has "owned" Aydelott in head to head matchups even with superior talent. I am not saying that it maybe different this time. I will say that Riverdale has a much larger and physical team. If Riverdale can control the clock, and I think they can, the Warriors will be playing for their 5th State Championship.

Cant wait to see this game tommorrow. I have a ton of respect for the Riverdale program. Fans better get there early. I expect the biggest crowd in Maryville history. Almost everyone has wanted these 2 team to always play each other.

I expect a very tough ballgame. Riverdale has the biggest team since the Powell team in 2004. The Maryville defense will have its hands full stopping the Riverdale run game.

Win,Lose or draw. This is one of my favorite Maryville teams to watch. They have improved more than any team Maryville has had.

We Rebel fans need to be louder than ever. These kids need our support.

Pepvol brings up a great point. The Maryville/Alcoa Daily Times paper is terrible.

Good luck tonight Ron. I wish I could be there. Having lived in M'boro for years, I had to listen about how good Middle Tennessee Football was/is. Funny though, I have been gone 14 years and some of these kids were 1 to 3 years old as I know quite a few parents. Hope Phillip is ok and good to go tonight cause you are going to need him.