Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

Looking ahead one game I would like to know from the Alcoa faithful how they thought a

Milan/Alcoa score would be qtr by qtr. On this side of the river our hearts and minds are

a little closer together now that Coleman is back. He played more snaps than expected

in the Camden game. He should be able to help up front even though he may not be 100%.

Im sorry but dont you have a game to worry about this week,and its not with Alcoa! Like I said earlier Cyclones vs Tornados is the real State Championship!

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking ahead one game I would like to know from the Alcoa faithful how they thought a

Milan/Alcoa score would be qtr by qtr. On this side of the river our hearts and minds are

a little closer together now that Coleman is back. He played more snaps than expected

in the Camden game. He should be able to help up front even though he may not be 100%.

Im sorry but dont you have a game to worry about this week,and its not with Alcoa! Like I said earlier Cyclones vs Tornados is the real State Championship!

That's funny - I would have sworn the real State Championship was the first Friday afternoon in December in Cookeville. Pretty sure that is what the TSSAA has planned, you might want to check with them if you are going to be there. It will be a long drive for you since your team won't be playing!! But don't worry - mine will :flower::flower::flower:

Alcoa 38

Betsy 7

That's funny - I would have sworn the real State Championship was the first Friday afternoon in December in Cookeville. Pretty sure that is what the TSSAA has planned, you might want to check with them if you are going to be there. It will be a long drive for you since your team won't be playing!! But don't worry - mine will :flower::flower::flower:

Alcoa 38

Betsy 7

Yeah, if we or Alcoa had a weak Semi-final team like York we'd be in the championship too. Compare the brackets and see which side had the tougher teams. It was definitely Alcoa/EHS who had the good teams in their bracket. Most of the top teams in 3A were in Aloca/EHS side of the bracket. Just be thankful you all had a cakewalk to get to the finals while the good teams beat each other down. Alcoa vs EHS is basically going to be the Championship game because the winner of this game will win the title. It seems like only Milan fans see it differently. And this is Alcoa vs EHS not Milan VS EHS/Alcoa so quit trying to make anname for your bulldogs by riding on the popularity of our game.

!

Alcoa 38

Betsy 7

Really thats the best you got,your serious right? I thought that Friday in Cookville was for the Cyclones or the Tornados to pick up there trophy and play some exhibition game with a team from west Tn! By the way refresh my memory how did Alcoa vs Milan go in the first go around? :lol: And for your info I love being in the bracket with Alcoa we prefer to play the best of the best! But its nice you recognize us little NET team up here!And if we lose 38 to 7 you all will lose 108 to 0!

Go Cyclones!!!!!

[quote name="EHSTrack06"

Yeah' date=' if we or Alcoa had a weak Semi-final team like York we'd be in the championship too. Compare the brackets and see which side had the tougher teams. It was definitely Alcoa/EHS who had the good teams in their bracket. Most of the top teams in 3A were in Aloca/EHS side of the bracket. Just be thankful you all had a cakewalk to get to the finals while the good teams beat each other down. Alcoa vs EHS is basically going to be the Championship game because the winner of this game will win the title. It seems like only Milan fans see it differently. And this is Alcoa vs EHS not Milan VS EHS/Alcoa so quit trying to make anname for your bulldogs by riding on the popularity of our game.[/quote]

4 gold balls, 2 silver balls and 27 straight playoff appearances pretty much gives us our name. :flower: what exactly has ole betsy done? :flower:

I think it's hilarious that you Elizabethton people keep talking about being "small town"! I think Alcoa's got you beat in that dept.

Population of Elizabethton:13,372

Population of Alcoa: 7,734

Students at EHS: 800

Students at AHS: 513

(Data taken from http://www.city-data.com)

So, I'm not buying your "small town" talk. :flower:

Just curious how many of those 513 pay tutition to attend! Industry means alot for everyone! :flower: