Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. somebody has a gigantic chip on his/her shoulder. Looks like someone is trying really hard to make an Alcoa fan say something that Elizabethton can use for bulletin board material.

I imagine the EHS games are somewhat like the Smith County games. Now that's a great venue for high school football! In fact, I think that's the best I've ever seen.

Looking forward to coming to Carter Co. on Friday. Hope to see a good, injury free, clean game.

Oh, and, congratulations to Alcoa for being given the sportsmanship award for the year!

The award winning Betsy Band has more State Championships than the Maryville Football team.

Oh........are we going to have fun with this young naive one! :roll:

So........cyclonepiper, You figure Besty will shut down Alcoa's run game? Hold JaRon Toney to less than a 100 yards??? What about Alcoa's FB Tyson........shut him down too? Alcoa is not going to do anything fancy at Besty. Simply line up and run right at you for 4 quarters. Power football. 93 players rotating in and out every play. Depth. Pound the rock football. Does Besty have the depth? Does Besty play lineman both ways? Better hope not................ :lol:

good luck alcoa. hope ya'll win, because if you don't and we beat elizabethton in the state i know we'll hear how milan wouldn't have beaten alcoa. so win this one for milan because we want ya'll bad. :roll:
I don't think Alcoa is worried about milan right now or ever.

:lol:

i'm pretty sure rankin is after the phone call he made to coach pratt at crockett co. otherwise he wouldn't have made the call. :lol:

good luck alcoa. hope ya'll win, because if you don't and we beat elizabethton in the state i know we'll hear how milan wouldn't have beaten alcoa. so win this one for milan because we want ya'll bad. :?:

No worries dawg, If Alcoa wins Friday they will have already play the toughest teams in 3A. Milan needs to call CAK and Loudon and schedule to play them to see if Milan would be the 4th or 5th best team in 3A! :roll: Did someone hear someone talking football from WEST TN??? :lol: Yea......right! :lol:

Who give a Rats what a west Tn coach thinks............Call #1 6A team Maryville's coach if you want a REAL scouting report on the severity of a REAL F5!

The award winning Betsy Band has more State Championships than the Maryville Football team.

Come on guys..........lets give this guy something to brag about..........HIS BAND :roll: Surely that is not the best thing he can come up with. Maybe I am mistaken, I thought this game was about the football team instead of the band......geez, where have I been? All this time, I have been rooting for the players on the field, imagine that!

btw, I have seen this band and they are good; glad you acknowlege them