Wayne County vs. Union City

jusboro

I hope ya'll enjoy the beating that South Pittsburg is going to give yall :rolleyes:....Union City.....ya'll have the MOST disgraceful fans I've ever seen, if I was a player or fan of yalls school I wouldnt admit it.....but anyways, I hope South Pitt runs the score up on yall, cause yall are going to get killed....

Bitter at all..... :roflol:

I'm not bitter...they are disrespectful and ignorrant....I lwait to see South Pitt put 5-6 TD's on them cause they arent good at all....I dont see how yall beat Huntingdon....but anyways enjoy the beating your gonna get :o

Did you enjoy the beating you got tonight?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City by 10.

Good call.

If it wasn't for turnovers, WC could've won this game... but they happened and WC lost. Rice did get hit hard a few times (late) and whoever said that #41 was a "non factor" must have been high. I'm not trying to be bitter or take anything away from UC, their special teams did a great job.

Congrats to WC for making it this far and for making history. Keep your heads up. :thumb:

Congrats to UC on their win tonight and good luck at Cookeville (not Nashville, as one UC fan said). Ya'll will need it.

This game is over....you folks on here posting the negative things on Union City....I can tell your a Wayne County fan...Maybe not.

Oh, by the way Wayne County Fans....what happened to your big hoss was it #41 ...Warren. He was a NON factor I believe and you Q B is really good but was hit tonight like no other night.

Either way...not more post for me on this issue.....

The game is over...Union City beat Wayne County and now moves on.

Its is South Pittsburg....or even if it was the Vols or the Titans or even the Colts.......We are going the the TSSAA State Class A Finals with only two teams playing....Union City and South Pitt!!

Also, For all of the West Tennessee Football Fans that drove down to see Union City...you know who you are...South Fulton, Greenfield, Huntingdon and many others.....thank you for your support.

And that is the "Rest Of The Story" Good Day!!

yeah Rice probably got hit by the same one that kicked our #5 in the face.. # 56 i think? thats absolutely pathetic. all that guy wanted was attention. and just for the record- Dillon Warren is an amazing athlete. AND he has something i didnt see from any of ya'll players or fans : Sportsmanship

but uc does have a really good d-line. and 27 is a beast. good luck to UC and South Pitt

I hope ya'll enjoy the beating that South Pittsburg is going to give yall :lol:....Union City.....ya'll have the MOST disgraceful fans I've ever seen, if I was a player or fan of yalls school I wouldnt admit it.....but anyways, I hope South Pitt runs the score up on yall, cause yall are going to get killed....

AAWWWEE did we upset you? Fragile! that's all i have to say.

Awesome job Union City! That game was well worth the boring drive to Waynesboro! Wayne Co.'s QB is a great athlete and has a great arm. I was really impressed with him and heard he will be back next year for his Senior season. Wayne Co. has nothing to be ashamed of. They fought hard and costly turnovers hurt them big time. The fake punt was a bad call, in my opinion. I knew they were going for the fake as soon as they lined up to punt the ball and so did Union City. Who actually punts from the 31 yard line? Congrats to UC and we'll be seeing ya'll again next week in Cookeville!!!

Well this is exactly what I expected from Some of the Posters on here from WC. Jusboro you are a sore looser. Your team did a great job . It just wasnt your night. A team in the Semifinals cant make costly mistakes like Wc did and win. I thought The Defensive skeem was well thought out and well executed. For a half anyway. But UC adjusted and went back to the bread and butter of this offense. As far as you being ashamed to admitt you were a fan of ours . WHO CARES? WC players I want to say that you guys are just some great ball players. You played with alot of heart and refused to quit. The game could have easily been yours. Much respect to you guys . All of you.