14 to 0 Alcoa in the 1st and Toney broke the state record!!!

Deion24

If I'm not mistaken, Jaron also broke the dual (passing/rushing) touchdown last night as well. That's 2 (count them...2) records broken last night.

APB... could use your help with "the Count"!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer kid...he doesn't take full credit for his milestones...he gives all the credit to the line for giving him the holes. Even gave his MVP trophy from the Maryville game to the O-Line. :thumb:

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE ON THIS ALCOA TEAM?

You are so right Tornadogold. JaRon is an excellent representative of the Alcoa football program. With his talent and academic success he will be able to accomplish anything he desires. A real class act!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many rushing TD does he have in his career, anyone know?

Here is the career rushing TD numbers

114 Marco Dailey Mt. Pleasant 2004-2007

95 Ralph King Riverdale 1998-2001

93 Tripp Tucker University School of Jackson 1995-1998

88 Joe Longmire Bruceton Central 1992-1995

87 Rafeal Hill Westview 1999-2002

85 Dixie Roberts McMinnville 1925-1928

81 Eric Westmoreland Marion County 1992-1995

77 Leroy Thompson Austin East 1983-1986

How many rushing + passing does he have?

Here are those numbers

52 J.P. Shelly Ezell Harding 2001

46 Kenton Evans Westwood 1995

46 Hunter Poteete DeKalb County 2008

45 Marco Dailey Mt. Pleasant 2006

44 Wes Moore Obion County Central 2002

43 Marco Dailey Mt. Pleasant 2007

This is what I have:

47 rushing TD = Record Most Rushing Touchdowns in a Season - Individual

Previous: 43, Ralph King, Riverdale 2000

49 total TD = Record, Most Touchdowns in a Season - Individual

Previous:48, Kelcey Willams, Humboldt 1995 and 48, Ralph King, Riverdale 2000

Another record that has not been mentioned!!!!!!

Jaron Toney has scored AT LEAST 294 points this season..........RECORD!

Previous: Most Points in a Season - Individual: 290 -Kelcey Willams, Humboldt 1995.

I need to research to see if Uno Cinco has scored any two point conversions to get an exact point total.

This is what I have:

Previous: Most Points in a Season - Individual: 290 -Kelcey Willams, Humboldt 1995.

I need to research to see if Uno Cinco has scored any two point conversions to get an exact point total.

Maybe you should forward this information to The Daily Times so they can "mull over" whether or not to put it in the newspapers. Probably not but it is worth a try!! JaRon deserves this recognition.

This is what I have:

Maybe you should forward this information to The Daily Times so they can "mull over" whether or not to put it in the newspapers. Probably not but it is worth a try!! JaRon deserves this recognition.

The Daily fish wrap will not publish the numbers as they have no reporting talent left. The sport section has gone downhill significantly since John Brice left. All they can do now is pull an AP story on the Titians or other Pro team. I wish they could see the local paper in E-Town last Friday night. That is what a real community paper does to support its local football team.

This is what I have:

The Daily fish wrap will not publish the numbers as they have no reporting talent left. The sport section has gone downhill significantly since John Brice left. All they can do now is pull an AP story on the Titians or other Pro team. I wish they could see the local paper in E-Town last Friday night. That is what a real community paper does to support its local football team.

What is the name of that paper? Isn't it something like the Elizabethton Star?

I spoke with Jeron and he's allright ! He knows that he & T Rob were snubbed in the Mr. Football awards , he is still humble . He is a christian young man , as well as a good student and an abundance of talent ! He dedicated one of the games to the young man who died on the field @ West , too. There are sooo many other things thyat he has done . A phenomenal young man !!! Jeron is our Mr. Football and he will prove that on Friday . He is very interested in Kentucky and went to the game on saturday . He had a chance to talk to Randall and hopefully Randall will be influential in him getting to Kentucky . It would be great to cheer for( Kentucky/Alcoa ) :roflol: . Evidently , Tenn is not interested in him , everyone seems to always talk about his size , not his strength & accomplishments . He is probably the size of Dennis Rogan & Anthony Anderson , who are both from Knoxville and were signed by Tenn . He is more talented and stronger than both those guys , so what is Tenn. waiting on ??????? Political ?????......probably :roflol:

I spoke with Jeron and he's allright ! He knows that he & T Rob were snubbed in the Mr. Football awards , he is still humble . He is a christian young man , as well as a good student and an abundance of talent ! He dedicated one of the games to the young man who died on the field @ West , too. There are sooo many other things thyat he has done . A phenomenal young man !!! Jeron is our Mr. Football and he will prove that on Friday . He is very interested in Kentucky and went to the game on saturday . He had a chance to talk to Randall and hopefully Randall will be influential in him getting to Kentucky . It would be great to cheer for( Kentucky/Alcoa ) :bored: . Evidently , Tenn is not interested in him , everyone seems to always talk about his size , not his strength & accomplishments . He is probably the size of Dennis Rogan & Anthony Anderson , who are both from Knoxville and were signed by Tenn . He is more talented and stronger than both those guys , so what is Tenn. waiting on ??????? Political ?????......probably :cry:

I'd love to see JaRon Toney at KY! :cry: