Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day closer

ah, a nice drizzle this a.m. a little more of that winter bite in the air, christmas tree is already up. tc is in another championship while the sc faithful isn't playing football anymore but, is bragging about wins from 3 years ago. it must bluecross bowl week!!!! :blink:

And the stockings are hung by the chimmney with care.............filled with soda straws............to make it easier for you and Slim to blow smoke up each others a--- (hind parts) :wacko::huh:

Another day closer

ah, a nice drizzle this a.m. a little more of that winter bite in the air, christmas tree is already up. tc is in another championship while the sc faithful isn't playing football anymore but, is bragging about wins from 3 years ago. it must bluecross bowl week!!!! :blink:

And the stockings are hung by the chimmney with care.............filled with soda straws............to make it easier for you and Slim to blow smoke up each others a--- (hind parts) :wacko::huh:

Yall remember where MITES come from where I was raised don;t ya. Let me refresh everyone's mind. ON A NIGHT CHICKEN A--! B)B)

hey termite, why don't you and twan go salt down some more country hams for xmas, I mean you gotta use those empty trophy cases for something rite hahaha. It must be sad to love the game of highschool football so much and live in chicken county. If I were in that situation I guess I would get on other peoples threads and stir up s@#t too, but wait, I'm not in that situation, I live in trousdale county, born and raised. HOME OF THE GOLD!!!!

just whenever ya'll get ready, we will take you back, and pick up your #### whippings were we left off.

Seven....All I'm saying is...How much did TC-coaches-fans-players know about BB last Friday? Shoot, most didn't even know where BB is. The same could be said for BB about TC I would guess. BB probably don't know diddly about TC. BUT...... to me.........TC and SP are simular.....would you agree? BB plays SP every year, or has lately. TC plays who...that would remind anyone of BB?? I can't think of one. You may be able to. To me BB has some kind of idea (not on film) of what to expect from TC. I don't know, I'm just saying the better you know the team standing across the field, the better your chances. TC knows film on BB....BB knows film on TC and plays someone simular to TC every year. That's why I said BB may know TC, and I'm not sure TC knows BB.

Seven, do you look like your dad?? I can pick your brother out of a crowd...I see it in him.

Coaches knew quite a bit. We've been expecting this match-up, so they've done their homework. I can agree that us and SP are similar in some ways, not so much in others. (I think we are more disciplined and fundamentally sound than SP, but no way can we match their overall speed. Never really have.) When you put it like that, I can understand where you are coming from and it makes sense. You just needed to break it down for us. :roflol:

They say we all look alike, however... I resemble the old man more from the neck down than the little brother does!!!! :roflol::roflol::mrgreen:

Will your uncle that lives in Cookville be around Seven?? IF I can make it to the game (I'm planning on it)

I will look you up. You probably won't know it if I do though. Will you go to the games on Fri.? I've talked to your brother a little before but don't think I've ever met you. I see your dad and uncles 4-5 times a year. I think a lot of them. I guess if I ask anybody in purple who/where you are they'll point me in your direction. Do you think it would be safe to wear SC stuff........I ain't got a thing purchle .....or blue for that matter. Think I could get somebody ( Grunt-Snowy-and the likes)to kick in and buy me something?? :lol:

I really want to see Alcoa/Milan and TC/BB..........SP maybe..........

hey termite, why don't you and twan go salt down some more country hams for xmas, I mean you gotta use those empty trophy cases for something rite hahaha. It must be sad to love the game of highschool football so much and live in chicken county. If I were in that situation I guess I would get on other peoples threads and stir up s@#t too, but wait, I'm not in that situation, I live in trousdale county, born and raised. HOME OF THE GOLD!!!!

just whenever ya'll get ready, we will take you back, and pick up your #### whippings were we left off.

this funny i don't care what county your from. i laughed so hard i called up 3 coyotes.

Will your uncle that lives in Cookville be around Seven?? IF I can make it to the game (I'm planning on it) I will look you up. You probably won't know it if I do though. Will you go to the games on Fri.? I've talked to your brother a little before but don't think I've ever met you. I see your dad and uncles 4-5 times a year. I think a lot of them. I guess if I ask anybody in purple who/where you are they'll point me in your direction. Do you think it would be safe to wear SC stuff........I ain't got a thing purchle .....or blue for that matter. Think I could get somebody ( Grunt-Snowy-and the likes)to kick in and buy me something?? :roflol:

I really want to see Alcoa/Milan and TC/BB..........SP maybe..........

I'm not sure if he'll be there or not. His boys may be playing bball, or something. If not, I'd say they'll be there. I'm planning on going to at least the 1A and 3A games on Friday, as long as nothing pops up at work. As far as wearing SC stuff....that might give away your id. Esp. if your seen talking to me. You know I said I thought I had you nailed down between two peeps. I guess I can scratch one of the list, if you've never met me. Don't worry about the purple, just sit on our side....even if you don't cheer for us. :mrgreen:

Wait a minute........ole slim and snowy fire a shot, I shoot back, and now I got toe-po-gee-joe and yjacket shooting at me? I've heard of kissing cousins, but surely ya'll can't all be related ,but ya'll DO live in Trousdale Co. so I guess it's possible. :roflol:

So......ole toejoe was raised on a chicken's ---??? Sounds about right. And yjacket, try to come up with something original instead of riding others coattails....or jackettails alright ?? (OR as YOU would say ALL RITE)

Snowy.......leave the training wheels on these two for a while. I know they are trying to impress and you inspire them.....but they both got a ways to go. :mrgreen: