Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are good sports. Maybe after the game ya'll can follow us back to East Tennessee and we can show ya'll some fun. It wont be hard to keep up. You'll be following the WINNERS! :roflol:

What do you consider fun-over here the only fun thing to do besides watch football is DEER Hunting! Hey ya know up there at Cheatham Co. you can do both-they got deer stands in the tree lines around the fields.

Actually I think those deer stands in Cheatham Co are for folks to take shots at my bud howdoitknow

I want to go on record that I do not support the allegations that Greeneville's players do not wear mouthpieces due to years of inbreeding that caused bad teeth to fall out.....nor do I support the allegations that all the Greeneville players wear a size 8 1/2 helmut to cover the high forehead that came from generations of mountain cousins marrying each other.....nor do I support the allegations that Bo has played seven years at GC (it just seems like it)....and lastly I do not support the allegations that OC from GC has accepted the Notre Dame job.

I will go on the record though that Giles will take over in the 4th quarter and win the gold ball and hopefully all that noise from the Chattanooga area will cease.

Giles 28- Greeneville 13

There you have the "official" version of events from the Bulldog

I think your thinking of our cousins from the South Greene area. You do know that the east was settled first and people started moving out west. Hope none of your people started that tradititon of marrying their cousins bulldog. :roflol:

I want to go on record that I do not support the allegations that Greeneville's players do not wear mouthpieces due to years of inbreeding that caused bad teeth to fall out.....nor do I support the allegations that all the Greeneville players wear a size 8 1/2 helmut to cover the high forehead that came from generations of mountain cousins marrying each other.....nor do I support the allegations that Bo has played seven years at GC (it just seems like it)....and lastly I do not support the allegations that OC from GC has accepted the Notre Dame job.

I will go on the record though that Giles will take over in the 4th quarter and win the gold ball and hopefully all that noise from the Chattanooga area will cease.

Giles 28- Greeneville 13

There you have the "official" version of events from the Bulldog

I think your thinking of our cousins from the South Greene area. You do know that the east was settled first and people started moving out west. Hope none of your people started that tradititon of marrying their cousins bulldog. :roflol:

Not me....I married a big woman in Samoa...who came from Nantucket....well..you know the rest.

I saw where a few Greeneville fans showed up at the Giles County practice field today and threw firecrackers at the GC players......that wasn't too bad though...the real trouble came when the GC players picked up and "lit" the firecrackers and threw them back at the Greeneville folks....BANG BANG what a mess!!!! That.... my friend is the truth as far as I can throw it.....Bulldog...circa 2009.

But if anyone was to say something about inner-city stereotypes it would be on like donkey kong. I don't really appreciate the double standard. Just an ole' country boys opinion though, but then again what do I know; I doubt there are very many branches on my family tree. :roflol:

I know for a fact you cant swing an axe without hitting someone's toes! Those were new boots to :roflol: lol