Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me....I married a big woman in Samoa...who came from Nantucket....well..you know the rest.

I saw where a few Greeneville fans showed up at the Giles County practice field today and threw firecrackers at the GC players......that wasn't too bad though...the real trouble came when the GC players picked up and "lit" the firecrackers and threw them back at the Greeneville folks....BANG BANG what a mess!!!! That.... my friend is the truth as far as I can throw it.....Bulldog...circa 2009.

Now that's a funny story right there. Must have been the baseball team boys. They're always up to something and aren't too bright when they are.

I want to go on record that I do not support the allegations that Greeneville's players do not wear mouthpieces due to years of inbreeding that caused bad teeth to fall out.....nor do I support the allegations that all the Greeneville players wear a size 8 1/2 helmut to cover the high forehead that came from generations of mountain cousins marrying each other.....nor do I support the allegations that Bo has played seven years at GC (it just seems like it)....and lastly I do not support the allegations that OC from GC has accepted the Notre Dame job.

I will go on the record though that Giles will take over in the 4th quarter and win the gold ball and hopefully all that noise from the Chattanooga area will cease.

Giles 28- Greeneville 13

There you have the "official" version of events from the Bulldog

I think your thinking of our cousins from the South Greene area. You do know that the east was settled first and people started moving out west. Hope none of your people started that tradititon of marrying their cousins bulldog. :bored:

Not me....I married a big woman in Samoa...who came from Nantucket....well..you know the rest.

I saw where a few Greeneville fans showed up at the Giles County practice field today and threw firecrackers at the GC players......that wasn't too bad though...the real trouble came when the GC players picked up and "lit" the firecrackers and threw them back at the Greeneville folks....BANG BANG what a mess!!!! That.... my friend is the truth as far as I can throw it.....Bulldog...circa 2009.

I don't care who you are THAT'S funny! GCHS-35 Greeneville-13

Well, looks like it will be wednesday before G-fans get through talking about cheap shotting the WC player on the fair catch and their band not showing up.

Glad to see the Bobcat loyals are focused on their team and the prize.

Once again this week we got to see another team play a different flavor of defense and stop the most balanced Offense in the state...it didn't work. If Gville has players going both ways, they better also be cross country track members cuz they will be chasing Cats all over the place all night long.

ok let me stop you there cause i get tired of hearing about how we are gonna lose because we have players playing both ways. we've heard it over and over again but guess what...every game we've played, we've been the ones still going full speed in the forth quarter while the opposing team is walking around on the field...we are in top shape and the fact that we have players going both ways WILL NOT be a factor in this game...we have WAY to much heart to lay down when we get tired or winded...instead, we bow our backs and go harder when we are tired cause we know that this game is a game of inches and at the end of the game the team that has the most inches will come out with a victory, so we, as a whole team, will claw and scratch for that extra inch no matter the conditions or how tired or winded we are...we can our suffer any team we play against and that is just one of the many reasons we are so dangerous.

Where will this table of T-shirts and hoodies going to be? Hey bud some of us are going up early and do a little tailgating, feel free to look me up, if the tshirts are there I will wear mine, but I also will have a black bobcat hat on with DADx5 on the back. I like to put faces with names, since I dont bash I have no worries about any retaliations. Lets hook up and I can explain alot of this nonsense. I have made all my points, still dont do predictions and I still need more cowbell. GO CATS!!!!

There will b some tasty vittles there.

Looks like I won't be making it. Old woman just came down with some lip fungus they haven't identified yet (tell me what movie that is from). Just kidding, she just has some type of sinus infection. Looks like I'll be watching this on the big screen from home while babysitting, the wifey and the kids. :bored:

Jusbsure you really didnt have nothin to do with this!!! Anybody on here that has a problem wit me give me info of what you look like? Make a sign with your name on it and I will come to you

well your just a natural born bada$$ aint ya lol...but i like the decription about yourself lol...but aint ya heard, size don't matter (if your really even that big), color of your skin for sure don't mean nothing, and i'm pretty sure your hairstyle won't help ya in a fight...its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog

KABO,

arshad got kicked of coacht a few days ago. Tried to make a comeback with I'mback221 but that was as short lived as Prince's symbol he had for a while. No use in stirring anything up with him anymore. He's gone.

Well, looks like it will be wednesday before G-fans get through talking about cheap shotting the WC player on the fair catch and their band not showing up.

Glad to see the Bobcat loyals are focused on their team and the prize.

Once again this week we got to see another team play a different flavor of defense and stop the most balanced Offense in the state...it didn't work. If Gville has players going both ways, they better also be cross country track members cuz they will be chasing Cats all over the place all night long.

ok let me stop you there cause i get tired of hearing about how we are gonna lose because we have players playing both ways. we've heard it over and over again but guess what...every game we've played, we've been the ones still going full speed in the forth quarter while the opposing team is walking around on the field...we are in top shape and the fact that we have players going both ways WILL NOT be a factor in this game...we have WAY to much heart to lay down when we get tired or winded...instead, we bow our backs and go harder when we are tired cause we know that this game is a game of inches and at the end of the game the team that has the most inches will come out with a victory, so we, as a whole team, will claw and scratch for that extra inch no matter the conditions or how tired or winded we are...we can our suffer any team we play against and that is just one of the many reasons we are so dangerous.

Wasn't that comment like 55 pages ago? Your gonna be clawin and scratchin just to get up to speed on this thread. :bored: