Maryville's Philip Juhlin

Rebs0908

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phillip is a great qb, but an unbelievable competitor. i talk to him a couple weeks ago and he said he would love to go to georgia tech, but had not heard anything from them, if he has d1 offers then they have just came in, he told me carson-newman was best he had. i think he can play d1 football, and hope that he gets a chance.

If you know Phillip tell him to send some video to Tulsa. They had a kid there a few years ago named Paul Smith that reminds me a lot of Phillip. I bet if they knew about him they would look at him.

I have watched Maryville football for 35 years. Philip Juhlin is the best all around quarterback I ever seen at Maryville. When Derek Hunt and Brent Burnett were alternating in 2005 and 2006 I used to say it would be great to get a quarterback that could run like Derek Hunt and throw like Brent Burnett. Folks that is Philip Juhlin. Juhlin can run the option to perfection and throw a dart into tight coverage.

Maryville has been blessed with outstanding quarterbacks during the Quarles era. Toki McCray(Quarles was his offensive coordinator),Jason Phillips,Nick Giles,Cade Thompson,Alex Rouse,Derek Hunt and Brent Burnett. Philip Juhlin is the current great quarterback. Next year Patton Robinette will be a star. Robinette is 6'4 185lbs. Robinette is a great athlete that can run or throw. Logan Winders will be another good one. These young men were so lucky to be coached by George Quarles. Quarles is the best quarterback coach in Tennessee.

Philip Juhlin reminds me of a quarterback who led his team to the 5A Title 10 years ago. Shane Kelly was the best high school quarterback I saw until I saw Will Korn from Byrnes play.

I have watched Maryville football for 35 years. Philip Juhlin is the best all around quarterback I ever seen at Maryville. When Derek Hunt and Brent Burnett were alternating in 2005 and 2006 I used to say it would be great to get a quarterback that could run like Derek Hunt and throw like Brent Burnett. Folks that is Philip Juhlin. Juhlin can run the option to perfection and throw a dart into tight coverage.

Maryville has been blessed with outstanding quarterbacks during the Quarles era. Toki McCray(Quarles was his offensive coordinator),Jason Phillips,Nick Giles,Cade Thompson,Alex Rouse,Derek Hunt and Brent Burnett. Philip Juhlin is the current great quarterback. Next year Patton Robinette will be a star. Robinette is 6'4 185lbs. Robinette is a great athlete that can run or throw. Logan Winders will be another good one. These young men were so lucky to be coached by George Quarles. Quarles is the best quarterback coach in Tennessee.

Philip Juhlin reminds me of a quarterback who led his team to the 5A Title 10 years ago. Shane Kelly was the best high school quarterback I saw until I saw Will Korn from Byrnes play.

As always Ron says it best. PJ has done an outstanding job this year and for the most part last year as well. He may be a little undersized but could follow Alex Rouse to CN IMO. I am sure if he should have an outstanding final game this weekend somebody will offer him. I look for that. The kids done a great job and I have enjoyed watching him. Best at MHS, I would have to think he is for sure right up there.

As for Quarles, if Fulmer would have hired GQ as his coordinator/QB coach ole' Phil would still have his job at UT.

But GQ is too valuable to Maryville’s dynasty to let that happen!! :bored: