Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

Ive heard that also. Some football player from Grace got in trouble, Grace feared revenge that this kid would spill the beans so they went ahead and reported this violation. This tells me that Grace knows that there are alot more violations going on than has come out and are trying to cover them up. This is a shame they should come clean or declear for D2. For you people that defend Grace shame on you and play by the rules. I can not believe people will stand up and try to defend cheaters. These are direct violations of rules TSSAA has put down follow them like all other non christian schools.

Did anyone ever confirm if the rumored self report were true or not? This has been kept very quiet. By the way, the boy involved in the whole violation issue at Grace was given the choice to either withdraw or be expelled. He has since withdrawn from Grace.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive heard that also. Some football player from Grace got in trouble, Grace feared revenge that this kid would spill the beans so they went ahead and reported this violation. This tells me that Grace knows that there are alot more violations going on than has come out and are trying to cover them up. This is a shame they should come clean or declear for D2. For you people that defend Grace shame on you and play by the rules. I can not believe people will stand up and try to defend cheaters. These are direct violations of rules TSSAA has put down follow them like all other non christian schools.

Did anyone ever confirm if the rumored self report were true or not? This has been kept very quiet. By the way, the boy involved in the whole violation issue at Grace was given the choice to either withdraw or be expelled. He has since withdrawn from Grace.

Must be something to the story,if false, I'd think someone from Grace would be putting the rumor to rest. Scary quiet out of Ram land.

Just from what has been floating around down here in SP we all heard that they bought that big tall WR they had last year and tssaa found out about it and now they are suspended from the post season for this year....so...should be a interesting playoff year in 1A without them there if that is true..and I do believe it is.

Just from what has been floating around down here in SP we all heard that they bought that big tall WR they had last year and tssaa found out about it and now they are suspended from the post season for this year....so...should be a interesting playoff year in 1A without them there if that is true..and I do believe it is.

Powerp,Grace has allready been punished for that situation, but as rumors go,they may be guilty of more infractions. None of the Grace people will say anything about it, I guess time will tell. Dadburn ole cheaters.

The other player was #3. Same situation where he was being "helped out". Grace did self report this hoping to avoid some more punishments.

Seems like they are pretty selective about who they help out, Number 3 was just a freshman and was one of their very best players. Looks like they help the one's who can help them.

The other player was #3. Same situation where he was being "helped out". Grace did self report this hoping to avoid some more punishments.

Seems like they are pretty selective about who they help out, Number 3 was just a freshman and was one of their very best players. Looks like they help the one's who can help them.

This is incorrect information. #3 has been at Grace since KINDERGARTEN and his parents are fully capable of paying their own tuition.

This is incorrect information. #3 has been at Grace since KINDERGARTEN and his parents are fully capable of paying their own tuition.

Well whats the true story.

Not Sure They Know! :flower:

Butchie, they seem to know when someone give out false information, not to quick on the other stories.They know but just won't speak up.

LOL, I'm Sure Your Right. But The Ones Commenting Probably Don't Know. They Are Just Commenting On It Out Of Defense. But We Will Never Hear From The Administrator Or Coaches Who Perpetrated This. It Stinks When You Always Suspect Of This Activity, And You Get Constant Denial Of " We Don't Do That" And Then Lookey Here...And You Still Get People Commenting Who Really Don't Know. But If There Was More Activity On Another Page I Wouldn't Be In Here Either. :lol: So Good Luck With This.

Not Sure They Know! :flower:

Butchie, they seem to know when someone give out false information, not to quick on the other stories.They know but just won't speak up.

LOL, I'm Sure Your Right. But The Ones Commenting Probably Don't Know. They Are Just Commenting On It Out Of Defense. But We Will Never Hear From The Administrator Or Coaches Who Perpetrated This. It Stinks When You Always Suspect Of This Activity, And You Get Constant Denial Of " We Don't Do That" And Then Lookey Here...And You Still Get People Commenting Who Really Don't Know. But If There Was More Activity On Another Page I Wouldn't Be In Here Either. :lol: So Good Luck With This.

Whatever the case is ,it'll all come out in the wash, If they really self reported another issue , everyone will know about it soon enough. In this case ,silence looks like they may be guilty. Don't really matter to me, just feel bad for the teams in their region who only get kids zoned to their school and Grace getting kids all over Knoxville.