Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

Old Pirate says them there cheating folks need to be put in uniforms and let all the others earhole them everyday for about a month. :D It always seems to be the church folkes that is always a lying and cheating. Hum, don't recon them preaching fellers is a getting thru.

Old Pirate says put ALL privates into their own classifications and let them fight it out.

Dad burnit, Figure them private folkes should know public school supporters have enough to worry about. But the articals sure nough makes us uneducated fellers brush up on the reeding,righting and gramer :lol::lol:

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had heard a similar story, but you know how rumors can grow the more they are told.

This could or could not be a rumor, but I'd be willing to put big money that Grace has violateed the rules several times. They would probably be better off to self report everything and start all over again.

I had heard a similar story, but you know how rumors can grow the more they are told.

This could or could not be a rumor, but I'd be willing to put big money that Grace has violateed the rules several times. They would probably be better off to self report everything and start all over again.

Tennessee Temple had some of the same issues, I think probably on a larger scale, and the TSSAA ended their football program for them. We will never know the whole truth, but if this is true, it shoots all kinds of holes in the oops, we didn't know, argument. I suspect there are probably more skeletons in the closet yet to be found. If so, would be a good case for lack of institutional control. I hate it for the players there who are trying to do things the right way. (however many that may be)

Its funny to see how the private schools get looked at here, I went to Karns played ball there hang with alot of the up coming guys and whats funny is we have coaches over here that are paying for cell phones, gas, and just giving kids money in general, and the players thinks its funny and heck why would they complain they are getting money and benefits for playing ball but this won't ever get looked at because Karns is not private spill the beans on a private school and all heck breaks lose spill them on a public school and it is looked at in a much diffrent way, oh ya this is fact not third party here say, the boys come to parties all the time and brag about coach gave me 20.00 or coach paid my cell bill, this happens everywhere just not private and the kid in question at grace just took advantage of someone handing out just like they do at karns and he is also a friend that went to karns with me until his mom died, he just was givin and op and took it

Its funny to see how the private schools get looked at here, I went to Karns played ball there hang with alot of the up coming guys and whats funny is we have coaches over here that are paying for cell phones, gas, and just giving kids money in general, and the players thinks its funny and heck why would they complain they are getting money and benefits for playing ball but this won't ever get looked at because Karns is not private spill the beans on a private school and all heck breaks lose spill them on a public school and it is looked at in a much diffrent way, oh ya this is fact not third party here say, the boys come to parties all the time and brag about coach gave me 20.00 or coach paid my cell bill, this happens everywhere just not private and the kid in question at grace just took advantage of someone handing out just like they do at karns and he is also a friend that went to karns with me until his mom died, he just was givin and op and took it

Now we are getting somewhere. I have been watching this post and it is going from we didnt know we were doing anything wrong to everybody does it. After gokarns brought to light that everybody does it I think tssaa should let them off the hook. Maybe even give them a negative mutiply rule so they can make sure they stay in single A.

This could be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here. Highschool coaches don't hand out money left and right. I'm sure alot of them try to help some of the kids out a little ,give um rides, and things of that nature, but not hand out 20,s .Its not like they make a living coaching.

First of all you can tell your'e still a young kid who doesn't understand money and things that are valuable and important. Getting 20$ for gas is not a good comparison to paying private school tuition. What you are seeing and what your friends are telling you is totally different from what is ACTUALLY going on. You see private school coaches don't have to deal with kids not having enough $$$ to eat at McDonalds on the way home from a game or having gas in their car to get to school. No decent human being in America would watch 30 kids eat a Big Mac while 1 watched. someones gonna buy him something to eat Kids being the silly things they are are gonna blow it out of proportion and say coach bought their food cause they are the next Barry Sanders or something. There aren't any players at Karns that a coach would give money to just for them to play ball anyway!

First of all you can tell your'e still a young kid who doesn't understand money and things that are valuable and important. Getting 20$ for gas is not a good comparison to paying private school tuition. What you are seeing and what your friends are telling you is totally different from what is ACTUALLY going on. You see private school coaches don't have to deal with kids not having enough $$$ to eat at McDonalds on the way home from a game or having gas in their car to get to school. No decent human being in America would watch 30 kids eat a Big Mac while 1 watched. someones gonna buy him something to eat Kids being the silly things they are are gonna blow it out of proportion and say coach bought their food cause they are the next Barry Sanders or something. There aren't any players at Karns that a coach would give money to just for them to play ball anyway!

Old Pirate says the privates have a whole different set of problems than the public schools face everyday. Now as for putting blame on the kids.......don't figure that is where it belongs. The grownups are the ones that cause all the youngons to suffer. Heck that player could have been special but anyone could see he had issues and the coaches lacked control of him. Sad...but..true........